Chapter 7

Y/n felt really sticky. Like she as covered in something sticky and thick. She also felt warmth from whatever was beside her. There was also a very strong, pungent smell coming from the side of her. She opened a eye and almost passed out again. Right there. Lying beside her was the one and only Bendy. His head was resting on you shoulder. His body was leaning against you. His tail was wrapped around your arm. He was softly snoring. 'He looks kinda cute when he is asleep...wait what.' You blushed at that thought. You still were terrified of him though. Then, Bendy opened his eyes.

BENDYS POV:
I woke up to a small gasp. My eyes slowly opened and I looked over to see who gasped. My heart stopped for a split second.  Realizing I am literally cuddling her. I jumped up. "Oh my god! I am so sorry, I ruined your tank top/shirt! Sorry. Sorry. Sorry!" I panicked. She looked at me with a terrified glint in her eyes. She opened her mouth to speak. "Its......Okay?" She reached out to grab the axe, before realising that I took it and put it back. She also realised that her leg was in a makeshift cast.

"Did you do this?" She asked me, pointing to her leg. Stuttering, I replied "Y-yeah! I-I did t-that." The terrified glint disappeared from her eyes. Instead, they glinted with happiness and trust. "Thank you...Bendy."

"Thank you.... Bendy." Y/n said to Bendy. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she thought he was. "Hey, Bendy. Do you who was the dark creature who had chased me and almost killing me?" She questioned. His face fell. "U-u-um. H-heh y-y-you s-see h-h-here, t-that p-person w-w-was m-me?" He stuttered. Y/ns face turned from calm to boiling rage.

"IT WAS YOU WHO DID THAT?!?"She screamed. Bendy flinched from Y/ns outburst. Her face turned red as she screeched at him. "WHY ON EARTH DID YOU DO THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE ACTUALLY NICE BUT APPARENTLY I WAS TOTALLY WRONG!!" Y/n now had some tears stream down her face. She was that mad at Bendy.
Bendy, on the other hand felt like a child. A really, really guilty one. He felt worse than he ever had before.

Y/n had calmed down a bit. She still was very livid with Bendy. She hadn't even looked at him since she calmed down. Silence was thick in the stuffy, small room. Bendy felt like shit. He couldn't take it anymore. After losing his best friend and now gotten screamed at by someone who he thought might turn into his friend was too much to bear. His vision became blurry with inky tears. They spilled across his cheeks. He covered his face with his gloved hands so Y/n couldn't see him cry.

Y/n heard the demon beside her start to shake. Then she heard soft sobs from the little guy. She turned around and saw Bendy crying into his hands. Shaking with sadness. Instantly she felt a rush of regret. He looked so small and alone. His tail curled up around his feet and was still. 'I was too rough on the little guy. I should apologise to him. He must've suffered way more than I have.' She thought sadly.

BENDYS POV:
I was softly sobbing into my hands. I felt so alone. My tail was curled around my feet in a protective way. I knew Y/n was looking at me. She was probably still seething with rage. She probably hates me more than ever. Then I felt two arms wrap around my small body. I went completely still. My breathing hitched. She was...hugging me?

I lifted my hands off my face and turned to look at Y/n. She had some tears falling out of her eyes too. My arms then wrapped around her and hugged her back. I hugged her tight. Still slightly sobbing. I heard her whisper "Bendy? I am so sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you like that. I was really angry. I'm not so angry anymore. Please forgive me." I buried my face into her neck. "I forgive you." I whispered back. "And I am sorry I got you here. I was just, so alone and hurt. You seemed so nice that I thought maybe we could be friends! So I took your phone and hid. When you came out to look for it, I would bring it to you, but it failed. Now we are here." She froze for a second.

"Heh. I forgive you too."She answered back.

They both stopped hugging each other. Y/n looked down at herself and saw the half of her clothes were literally covered in ink. "S-sorry about that." Bendy looked at his hands. Y/n half smiled. 'I can't wait to go home and...wait. How am I gonna get home?' Her thought panicked. "Bendy, do you know how to get upstairs?" Y/n asked in a panicky voice.

Bendy looked thoughtful for a moment and said "Yeah, I know how to get up." " Good. Cause I need to get home. NOW." She smiled through clenched teeth as she got up from the uncomfortable position. Bendy instantly sprang up and helped Y/n up. Bendy led her to the stairs. They had some difficulty getting up, but they managed.

When they finally got up to the stairs, Y/n checked her watch. It was 6:30 am. She needed to leave quickly or Henry might come in and see her in this state. Bendy looked up at her, sadness filled his pac-man eyes. "Will you come back?" Y/n smiled. "Of course I'll come back! It might just take awhile so my leg can fully heal." She answered. Bendy looked satisfied with that answer. She hobbled out to her car. With some adjustments, she waved goodbye to Bendy and drove off.

JOEYS POV:
I growled under my breath. How DARE that rascally blob of ink hurt my sacrifice to the gods?! Now my plan was going to get even more complicated! I sighed in frustration. This wasn't supposed to happen! Bendy should've never even met Y/n! What should I do? Time is ticking and I only have such a small period of time left! Then, a little lightbulb went off in my head. The new plan started to unfurl in my brain. It was perfect. I smiled evilly. 'I hope Y/n had said goodbye to Henry and the others...' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Woah guys! 50+ reads already?! This story isn't even a week old! Thank you so much!
Also, little note here,
I might not post on Wednesday because I might be going on a trip. But I would be writing the next day though.
So tomorrow, I will try very, very hard to get as many chapters published. Also, MAYBE I will post the 8th chapter today.... ;)
Okay that's enough now.
K bye.

~MemeMaddie