Chapter 12

Y/n went to find Bendy. She found him wandering around the halls in a daze. Shaking his shoulders lightly, she quickly began to explain the text message and what she was going to do. "I am going to have a small visit with my family Bendy." Y/n explained to the demon. Bendy looked a little crushed by the fact that you were leaving him alone. But he knew you would be back soon.

Y/n packed up what little possessions she owned. She quickly brushed her thick/thin hair with a brush. Slinging the almost empty backpack over her shoulder, she walked out into the front. Something tugged at her jeans/sweatpants, turning to see who it is, she saw that it was Bendy. Small tears were forming at the side of his eyes. "You will come back, won't you?" He asked in a small voice.

She smiled at him. "Of course I will! I'll just be gone for a few days." She answered him. Bendy still had the crushed look on his face, but Y/n brushed it off. She walked out of the building and into her beaten up car. Bendy still watched her as she sped away from the studio. He was worried that you would disappear. And never come back.

Within twenty minutes of driving, Y/n parked on the curb to her mom and dads house. It still looked the same. But, it looked....different. The blinds were tightly shut, the grass was unkempt. And as she walked closer to the door, the sickening smell of decay was strong. Now she felt uneasy. Maybe they weren't home at the time? Yeah. They weren't home. Y/n turned away from the door and began to walk away. Until she heard the door creak open.

She froze in her spot. Something walked up a foot behind her. She took a running start, but before she could get away, something heavy and cold slammed against her head. Y/n fell hard onto the pavement. Her vision was fuzzy and wobbly. Then, it faded to black.

Y/n awoke in a cold dark room. She was tied up and sitting on a chair. 'Just like in a movie, how unoriginal.' Y/n thought. Trying to turn her head around, she was just in the dark. No light, no people, nothing. Y/n shook her head. Suddenly, she could hear footsteps coming in front of her. She looked up, hoping to see that it was her brother or any family members. Telling her that this was a joke. No. It was a man. A strange man.

The first thing he told her that made her heart drop. "You ain't gonna leave this place for awhile..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm going to start making my chapters a bit shorter now.
So it makes it...I dunno. Easier to read?...
    .....Yeah.