1 Year (oneshot)

Well today's the day when I started this book. Which is strange, I suppose. But in favour of everyone voting and reading, this chapter will be an epilogue ! And at the end of the book, I will have a small surprise for you all ;)
———————————-

*One year later*

A lot of things had changed over the year. Bendy and Boris had found their long lost friend Alice Angel. Y/n had gotten worried, since Bendy and her were very close. But Bendy assured her it was nothing more then a strong friendship.

As for Boris, he started to get better day by day. Forgetting the horrible incidents that Joey and Sammy had caused to his family. Each evening everyone would gather around and dance the night away to his clarinet playing.

Alice was quite strange though. She seemed very obsessed with Bendy. And when she saw Y/n and Bendy together, hate would boil in the pit of her chest.

Bendy didn't seem to know what was happening, but Y/n sure did. She made it her goal to avoid Alice as much as possible. Which was quite difficult considering how she seemed to be everywhere.

But Bendy soon found out what was happening, when he found Y/n and Alice, where Alice was threatening her to stay out of her way and saying that Bendy was hers.

Y/n didn't see Alice for awhile.

Y/n was glad.

————-

Y/n was sitting in her room, with a small book in her lap. She felt off all day, thinking she had forgotten something. Something really important. It set her in a slight panic when Bendy would look at her with a slight smirk and a knowing look.

What was going on today?!

BENDYS POV:

I can't believe it's already been a year since I've met Y/n! When she first walked through the door, when I accidentally scared her too much where she broke her leg... it's been a wild ride for us.

Whenever I look at Y/n, I try to give her signals about today. A smirk, a little limp in my walk, a pen, anything! She seems panicked slightly. Maybe because she has a surprise later and doesn't want me to find out about it?

Yeah. It's probably that.
—————

Y/n POV:

I fucked up.

I totally forgot about that today was the day! God, how could I be so incredibly naive? It's already 2:30pm and I don't have anything for Bendy! What am I going to do?!

Flowers? God no, too cliche. Chocolate? He doesn't eat anything besides the soup. Wait, I got it! I'll take him on... a date? Yeah. I'll go with that. But what kind of date? Restaurant? No, I'll get kicked out. Park? Children, way too much children. How about, the little picnic area behind the park? It's surrounded in woods, and we'll go late. Perfect!

But I need to get prepared.
—————

And oh boy, did she ever get prepared. She went out to grab some stuff for the date. New pair of clothes, which was f/fc (favourite fancy clothes). She also grabbed a red tie for Bendy. Thinking he could dress up a lil fancy as well.

After the clothing run, she went out to grab some food. She knew they had the soup at the studio, but she thinks she could spice it up a bit. She grabbed noodles, veggies and some breadsticks. For dessert they could just have some vanilla ice cream.

Y/n ran quickly home, her arms full of groceries. Her long/short hair whipped behind her as she ran through the studio. Grabbing a few cans of bacon soup on her way.