Chapter 13

Y/ns breathing quickened. Her heart was beating fast. She couldn't see the figure, but she guessed the person was male. "Where are my parents?" Was the only thing Y/n could choke out. The man quietly snickered. It sounded like he was remembering something that was quite funny and entertaining. "Why should I-"

       "You son of a bitch! WHERE ARE MY FUCKING PARENTS!" Y/n screeched at the man. Violently struggling against the ropes that was tied around her. *THWACK* The mans hand slapped Y/n. She almost tipped over. The mark burned her cheek where it was hit. If she had a mirror, there would be a angry red hand mark on her cheek. "NEVER SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT." The man raised his voice. Almost to the point of screaming at her.

Y/n glared at the man. Rage was building up inside of her. She couldn't see him, but he could see her. Her eyes tried to get used to the dark, but it was really difficult. The man spoke in a hushed tone. "You are here to stay. And if you try to leave me, there will be fatal consequences. Got it?" Y/n growled at the man. "Fuck. Off." He chuckled darkly, leaving the dark room. As he opened the door, Y/n could get a small glimpse of him. All she could see of him was his pure black hair. And his pale skin.

Y/n stayed tied up for hours. Without water or food, she became disoriented and had extreme fatigue. She remembered what she had said to Bendy earlier today. 'I'll be gone for a few days.' The sentence echoed in her mind. She remembered how scared and heartbroken when she told him the news. Her heart ached badly. The feeling she had over the past few months living with Bendy finally were clear.

                                                                             She loved him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
420 reads......

What the hell guys. This is too awesome. I cannot tell you guys how happy I am right now. Thank you for reading this story! :D

K bye.
~MemeMaddie