Chapter 18

"Boris?" Y/n gasped.

There. Right in front of Y/n was the supposedly dead character. His chest was no longer ripped open and no ink leaked out of him. He looked bran new almost. Y/n stumbled back. She felt the wall behind her. "H-how a-re y-you alive?!" Y/n whispered. Boris apparently heard her and opened his mouth to speak.

His voice startled Y/n. She thought his voice would sound old and rough. But....no. It didn't. His voice was slow, but also slightly quick. It sounded very country like. "You have to leave the music department. Now." He instructed her. Y/n stumbled forward, trying not to fall or do anything to make him mad.

Boris seemed to notice how scared she was of him. He walked up beside her to make sure she didn't fall. Y/n seemed to relax as she got out of the old, dusty music department. As soon as she was a safe distance away from the hole in the floor, she sat down on one of the chairs.

Boris was a foot away from her, staring at her as if he was waiting for her to say something. He noticed how timid, scared and weak she looked. She brushed her h/c hair out of her eyes. "How are you alive? Weren't you dead?" Was the first sentence Y/n could speak without stuttering.

Boris simply just said, "I wish I knew so I could tell you. I just woke up about a few weeks ago."

Before she could say anything, Boris also said "Bendy doesn't know about me. I have seen him wandering around the place looking heartbroken and pained. It hurt so much to see my brother like that. Whenever I tried to come to him, he just disappeared."

Y/n felt so hurt. The cuts and bruises on her half starved body just was numbed. The only pain she could feel was the pain in her heart. Bendy had missed her so bad, he fell into a depression. She had been betrayed by many people, she had given up on living.

Y/n got up from the chair. Boris looked up at her concerned. She fixed her ragged clothes and tried to smooth her tangled hair. "Uhhh, where ar-" Boris was cut off by Y/n.

                                                                                      "I'm going to see Bendy."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Few more chapters left!