Chapter 9

Y/n was surrounded in the blissful presence of darkness. She felt safe and warm. She had no idea if she had died or not. Not that she cared anyway. Everyone she knew was either dead, or they abandoned her. They never loved her. They didn't even care about her! Then, she remembered Bendy. How lost he was before she met him. He needed someone to protect him. He needed to feel loved. Most of all, he needed a friend. Y/n tried to open her eyes. She was trying to move, speak, anything! But, among her struggling to wake up, faintly, she could hear muffled screams and the sound of bones snapping. Y/n started to panic a bit. What the hell is going on?

BENDYS POV:
I had trapped Joey in ink. He was suffocating while I crushed him. My smile grew bigger and bigger as I heard the sound of bones crunching and snapping beneath the ink. I threw Joeys crushed body in the summoning room with the others. I slammed the door shut. Finally, I had killed him. I would no longer fear him. I had kept my promise to Boris. I did it. My vision was returning after a few minutes. Rubbing away the last few drops of ink, I turned towards the unmoving person lying on the bloodied ground. Shit. It was Y/n.

Bendy sprinted over to the unconscious and unmoving girl. He checked her heartbeat to see if she was alive. He sighed in relief. You were alive. Worry then coursed through him. How badly did Joey hurt you? Were there any more broken or possibly fractured bones? Bendy needed you awake. Bendy started to shake you awake. Desperately trying to make you open your e/c eyes.

Y/n groaned. She felt sick. She weakly opened her eyes. She saw a familiar person kneeling in front of her. Shaking her repeatedly. Using whatever energy she had left, she groaned, and pushed herself up and tried to focus on the person in front of her. It was Bendy. "Y/n? Y/n! Are you okay?!" He asked you worriedly. "Y-yeah I'm good." Bendy heaved a sigh of relief. "Y/n, I-I thought you d-died!" He told her. "I-i-i..." He didn't finish that sentence. He was so upset, he started to cry.

Y/n propped herself against a wall. She looked at Bendy with exhaustion clouding her eyes. "Hey. Hey. Look, I'm not dead! I am okay. I will be okay. Don't cry, Bendy...." She pulled him in for a hug. His sobbing quieted down, but he hiccuped occasionally and sniffed. "Bendy, I don't want to upset you, but where is....um.... Joey?" You carefully questioned him. He rubbed his eyes and pointed a finger towards the door where all you friends were. "In there. I killed him."

Bendy and Y/n stayed in that position for a long while. She stared down at Bendy. He had fallen asleep in her arms. And he looked adorable. She sighed. Y/n felt at peace for a while. Until she remembered. Where was she going to live? Can't go out in public right now, or else she would get arrested since she was covered in ink and blood.  Her mind
came up with all these possibilities on where to live but....none of them would work. She only had so much money to buy stuff with. What would she do? What was gonna happen?

BENDYS POV:
I felt Y/n tense up. I heard nobody in the room besides us. I wonder what is wrong? I didn't dwell on it for long though. I felt safe in Y/ns arms. Like nobody could hurt us. It was a wonderful feeling. It didn't last long though, as I heard Y/n sigh stressfully. "Y/n? Are you okay?" I asked fretfully. "Yes, I am fine, I am just a little stressed right now. I looked up at her. "Why?"

Y/n began to explain what had happened today before she came here. How her "friend" had kicked her out of her apartment even though they rarely saw each other. Bendy, at first was mad at your friend , but then started to show sympathy towards Y/n. "Why couldn't you go back to living with your parents? I'm sure t-  "they kicked me out of their own home." Y/n cut off Bendy. He was silent. Then, he looked like a idea popped into his head.

"Um....Y/n...Would you mind if stayed....here....with me? It would be fun! And when Joey lived here, there was a room upstairs that had a bed and dresser!...only if you want to....."Bendy mumbled. Y/n caught the whole thing. Her eyes widened. With some effort, she stood up and lifted Bendy in the air. Y/n gave a great big smile to him. She hugged him tightly. "I guess that's a yes then?" Bendy said happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh. My. God.
100+ reads?! Thank you!!
  This made my day a lot better.
Thank you all so much for reading my story!

-MemeMaddie