Chapter 11

BENDYS POV:
My eyes slowly opened. I was greeted by blurry vision. Groaning, I rubbed my eyes. Then, I realized that Y/n was...cuddling me? I felt my face heat up almost instantly. She had her arms around me and holding me quite close to her. I struggled to get free from her. My face felt like fire as I finally escaped her grasp. Quickly, I hopped off of the bed and ran upstairs. My gloved hands covering my blushing face.

Y/n suddenly felt cold. She sleepy tried to find her blanket, realizing it was still on her. 'What...?' She wondered. Then, she remembered last night. Then she knew what the warmth was. 'Wait, where is he?' She thought. Pulling the covers off herself, she did a quick stretch. Yawning, she walked out of the room. And there he was. Bendy was in the farthest corner in the room with his gloved hands over his dark grey face.

"Uh...Bendy? Are you....okay?" Y/n questioned. Bendy jumped. He let his eyes peek out from his trembling hands. "Y-y-yeah! I-I-I-I- I'm g-good!" He stuttered. "Look, uhh. Sorry for, you know. What happened last night. You didn't have to be with me the entire night..." Y/n averted her eyes to the wooden ground. Bendy slowly let his hands move from his face. "I-it was fine. Honestly! Don't worry about it." Bendy responded. Y/n gave him a toothy grin.

Awhile later, Y/n found herself sitting at her old desk upstairs checking her social media. She skimmed through Twitter and Instagram. And looked at her "ex" friends profiles. A couple of them were seeming to have a glorious time without her. It made her feel upset. Then, she got a text. What?

Y/n stared at the alert for a minute. Coming to her senses, she tapped on the message quickly. Reading it quietly under her breath. "Hey Y/n. I know it's been some time since we last saw you, so maybe you would like to come over to the house later today and visit? We missed you so much. Love, mom and dad."
Mom and dad want to see Y/n? They missed her? Y/n was excited. Her life was turning around!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, I'm back.
This is a really short chapter because something personal happened when I was on my trip.
  So I will be busy for the rest of my break, but maybe I'll try to post new chapters.
    K bye.
  ~MemeMaddie

                                           Maybe I'll post some one shots in the book later.....