Thanks.

Yes, I know this isn't a update. But wtf. Almost half a thousand reads?! That's awesome! Thank you guys so much.
Btw, I changed my profile to my friends face because I thought it looked absolutely hilarious and stupid. Even though I said that in the last chapter, i know some people don't read those lil' author notes.

Also, another thing. I probably will not post this week due to my swim meet on the weekend and a very important and serious event on Thursday. Plus with my tests this week added to the mix, it will be very stressful. So please bear with me. Maybe I will be able to post a chapter whenever in the week. So keep that in mind.

Also, thank you to the four people who followed me. I don't know why you did that, but thanks anyway. Really appreciate it. :)

Another thing, I have been getting discouraged and unhappy with the story. I still will continue it, but it might sound forced and not very good. I really have this great story in my mind I been wanting to write, but I want to complete this story before I do another one.

Last thing! I am changing the cover of the book very soon. I a, not happy by the way it looks and it was made quickly and sloppily. So I am working on a new cover for the book. Yay.

Guess that's all.
K bye.
~MemeMaddie