Four: The Start of Something

Brandon waited in his luxury penthouse in upstate Los Angeles, the penthouse had cost him millions when he first bought it, it was right after his first paycheck. His previous roles had involved him from a young age, his mother, Desiree and his father, David had raised him in New York, his dreams were clear to him since the age of four. However, he longed for something more than just the usual happiness that came along with fame. He wanted love. 

The previous relationship he had been in had ripped him apart, Carrie Black was a famous actress and singer, she was always travelling on tour and never contacted him on a regular basis. Brandon hated it, yes he was needy. He needed some attention, affection and some love and support. But the day he flew to Seattle for her show to surprise her, he caught her sleeping with her manager. Instead of taking out all his anger and frustrations on his twitter, he told people that their careers were getting in the way.  For the first month he was ridden with guilt and sadness prior to the breakup. Now, he was fine, yet not sure if he would ever find love. 

Yesterday, he had met Mila Jordans. Cameras' Paradise was his favorite blog, the photos had life and power in them. He had never seen a photo of Mila anywhere, no Wikipedia page dedicated to her, her blog only classified photos of celebrities and rich families. He honestly thought that this Mila Jordans was some thirty year old woman married with children. But yesterday he had met the one and only Mila. 

She was more beautiful than anything in the world, last night he couldn't stop thinking about her, the way she moved, how flat her stomach was and how perfect her fingers worked. He even pictured her at the foot of his bed wearing a black lace lingerie set, her hair would be down and she would look at him through her long batting eyelashes and he would kiss her soft luscious lips... 

"Hello!?"

Brandon jumped, he had been thinking about her and there she was, she was standing in his main living area wearing a white off shoulder tight crop top with high waisted bright denim shorts with a black bomber jacket, with ankle nude boots. Her hair was in a messy bun and she carried a large backpack. 

"Hey, sorry" he said, Mila's eyes nodded and then hid away from her phone trying to stop her eyes from wandering to Brandon's toned abs that he clocked for at the gym. 

"It's alright, so where do you want to go?"

"How about here first off?" he asked, he then wandered off down the hallway to grab a shirt, Mila nodded and said "alright, on the balcony?"

"Yep!!!" he yelled, she then walked onto the balcony and looked out to the view. No words could describe how perfect it looked. 

"So" he said "let's get started".