Nine: Brother and Sister

Mila had came home later that morning, when she walked into her studio she saw Zeke talking to two male and a female police officer. As they turned their heads to the door, Mila was confused "is something wrong?" she asked, Zeke sighed and said "sorry for wasting your time police officers" they nodded and said "so, this is Mila?"

"Yes" she said, she looked at Zeke, he looked tired and bit worried. 

"We'll be on our way" the female officer said walking out of the studio. As soon as the door closed, Zeke looked at her and said "where the fuck were you?"

"Why were the police here?" she asked. 

"You missed curfew" he said. 

"I'm nearly twenty-one" Mila says rolling her eyes and walking into her bedroom, Zeke following behind her. 

"What happened?" he asked. 

"Nothing, I spent the night at his place, I didn't feel like driving home" she lied as she began to take her shoes off. 

"Did you two, you know" he said, making hand gestures trying to make Mila talk. She shook her head "nope". 

"Are you lying?" he asked, he knew when his sister was lying, but she shook her head "go to work, your late". 

_________

Hey guys, 

Sorry about the late updates, my love life is getting soooo much better! 

Love

Amelia