Fourteen: Stolen

Whenever Mila had stuffed up, she figured the easiest way out. Back in Australia she had came up with Camera's Paradise in order to escape the harsh bullies she had been forced to face everyday at school. When the opportunity came for her to leave for America, she took it with force and ran with it. Now, she thought that there wouldn't be an easy escape, for starters she was pregnant and it belonged to a very famous actor/model who had just entered the fame game. Second of all, Zeke thought she was a virgin. And Mila had to think of something fast before she began to show. 

She considered abortion, adoption and the possibility of keeping the baby that she knew would suffer in her care. She was too young, and maybe a little bit too immature to be raising a baby. Then she saw her suitcase and clothes that needed to be folded, and then she came up with the plan to runaway. 

Mila knew at some point that she was going to move out of home and become more independent. Sammi and Zeke were going to be gone for a while now and she knew she had plenty of time to get everything packed. She packed all her clothes into two suitcases, her camera and then some printed photos of Brandon. She knew she was going to suffer. But she then called a cab and left.

Brandon panicked, he didn't know what to do. Did the pregnancy test even belong to Mila? Maybe it belonged to a friend? Then Zeke walked in "what the fuck bro?" he said, next to him was his blonde gorgeous girlfriend who asked him "are you looking for Mila?"

"Yes" he said, then Zeke's eyes went from Brandon over to the pregnancy test.  "You better start fucking running!" Zeke barked, Brandon ran away from him, the blonde girl, Sammi grabbing Zeke by the shirt and pulling him back and saying to him "calm down". 

"Where's Mila?"asked Zeke, Brandon shrugged his shoulders and said "I don't know!"

Zeke wandered off into the rooms trying to find his sister, he thought she was just sick. No, she was pregnant. 

With the worlds' biggest dick.