Seven: Date Night

SONGS: 

Issues by Julia Michaels

Gangsta by Sofia Kahlberg 

Never Be Like You by Flume 

The District was barely packed with couples and a few friends meeting, when Mila walked in, throughout the entire crowd she could only see Brandon. He was wearing a black button up shirt with jeans, he smiled and waved at her. She felt the entire zoo fuck around inside her stomach. She walked over and he stood up and hugged her, she felt excited and said "hey, have you waited long?"

"No, just got here a few minutes ago" he said, he pulled out a chair for Mila, she smiled and sat down across from him. As soon as she sat down a perky bleach blonde waitress appeared chewing on gum "ready to order?"

"Yes" Mila said "you?" she asked Brandon, he nodded and said "yeah, I'll have the burger and what do you want?"

Mila skimmed over the menu "I'll have the same". 

The waitress walked off calmly and then he looked at Mila and said "your so beautiful". 

Mila couldn't help but blush "so are you" he smiled and then she said "you've been a really good friend". 

He didn't want to be friends with her, he wanted more. 

Hours passed, Mila laughed hysterically and then Brandon asked her "so, what's does your boyfriend think about you having dinner with me?" 

"I don't have one" she admitted "to be honest, the last relationship I had was back in Australia". 

"Really?" he asked. She nodded and said "what about your girlfriend?"

"Don't have one" he said. 

She smiled and asked him "want to go back to your place?" 

"Are you sure?" he asked, he looked at her drink, it had been refilled three times with strong alcohol, he wasn't even drunk. 

"Yes" she said in a flirty voice "I like you". 

"I'm driving". 

His penthouse hadn't changed one bit, the view of the city was the only guidance Brandon had as he kissed Mila passionately. Then he opened the door to his bedroom, Mila seeing a glimpse of what his room looked like. She lay on the bed as he took off his shirt, his abs perfect in the dark dim light. She then felt the warmth between his abs and her belly, he then kissed her softly on the neck and then he slowly slipped the play suit off her skin. He looked at her drunken slumped body and said "wait here". 

Brandon walked over into the kitchen and dug around the fridge, he found a bottle of Hennessy, he didn't pour himself a glass, instead he glugged it from the bottle. He knew he had to be drunk when doing this, he couldn't have sex with Mila without regretting it. "Brandon!?" she yelled, Brandon nodded and then walked down the hallway. He saw her on the bed, no bra and underwear on the floor, she was smiling and also biting her lip. 

"Your so fucking gorgeous" he said, she smiled as he pulled his clothes off and then lay on top of her. She let him spread her long legs around his waist, he kept kissing her, her mind blurring away with thoughts, thoughts on how it would feel for her. 

"Brandon" she said, he kept kissing her and mumbled "what?"

"Please be gentle" she whispered, he looked at her and asked her "what, are you a... um". 

"Yeah" she nodded shyly, she then said to him "if you want we don't have to, I might be bad". 

"No" he said "look, I'll be gentle". 

"Okay" she said, then he crashed his lips against hers.