Five: The Power of a Photograph

"Right so, what do you want to focus on?" she asked him as she set up the camera. He was behind her looking around at the view "the city". 

"Okay" she said "so, you want to make sure your camera is completely focused on your subject". 

"Okay, so how would I do this?""

She stood back and let him get behind the camera, she looked out to the view and said "the sky is perfect with the clouds, make sure you get the large skyscrapers and then the sky, then we can touch it up later". 

"Okay" he said, he took some snapshots of the subject he needed to take, Mila nodded and then said "okay, now how about a portrait?"

"Of you" he said, he grabbed her softly by the shoulders and placed her by the balcony, she stumbled along and then said "not my face". 

"Good, that's okay" Brandon said, he turned her around and then said "just look out to the city and don't look at the camera". Mila did what she was told, hearing the clicking of the camera in the background. She couldn't stop admiring the view and then he said "done". 

"Cool, let's go inside I have my laptop we can start to edit these photos" she said, Brandon watched her walk inside, her legs were so long and toned, he pictured those legs wrapped around his waist, he shook his head and grinned and then followed her inside, he watched her start up her MacBook on his large sofa, she got the card out from the camera and shoved it into the port. 

"Do you want anything to drink?" he asked. 

"Water" she said "please. 

He walked over into the kitchen and said "so, I was wondering if I'll be able to post those photos onto my Instagram". 

"Um" she said, she shrugged "if you want, I don't know though". 

"Look, how about we don't show your face" he said, he gave her a glass of cold water and sat next to her "it would be a mystery". 

Mila felt intrigued by this, she wanted to have some confidence and try something new, without any hesitation she nodded and said "okay". 

"Awesome" he said, he then asked her to use the laptop, she happily agreed as she watched him log onto his Instagram and then upload the photo of her looking out to the city, he placed a warm filter on it and then said to her "you look so beautiful in this photo". 

And her heart melted.