Twelve: What Katy Wants, She Gets

"You did good" Mila said, she was on the phone to Brandon  in her studio washing up the dishes in the sink "I think that you did well". 

"You did?" Brandon asked, he was in the limo waiting for Katy to come out from the studio where Ellen was being filmed "I thought you might get a little defensive about me telling people that I'm single". 

"I'm not" she said "it's just that I don't want everyone knowing about us". 

"I know" he said, he looked out the window and saw Katy walking with her Prada bag slung on her shoulder her hair down and wearing her fitted dress "I got to go, I'll see you tomorrow for lunch?"

"Sure" she said "love you...SHIT!" she yelled. 

"What?" Brandon asked, his ears made his heart ring with excitement when Mila said she loved him "nothing!" she panicked. 

"Bye, love you" he said hanging up on her making Mila smile on the other end. 

Katy got into the limo and said "was that the girl?" in a sour voice. 

"Yeah" Brandon said smiling "so, what's the plan tonight?" the limo started driving and Katy said "I'm not a 100% sure though". 

"Does that mean I can go see Mila?"

Katy rolled her eyes in frustration, didn't Brandon already know that Katy liked him "no, I have something planned, I just don't know if you want to do it". 

"Right, so what do you have planned?" he asked. Katy's hand slid onto Brandon's thigh and said to him "how long have I been working for you for?"

"A while" he said, completely aware of Katy's hand on his leg. She looked at him and said "so, don't you think it's time you pay me back?"

He took a deep breath and moved away as soon as Katy leaned in for a kiss, he avoided her and said "no, Katy!" 

"PULL OVER!" Brandon yelled at the driver, the car leaned towards the left, and Katy looked at him shocked. 

"Look, I got to go" he said, she squinted her eyes and he looked at her and said "I think of you like a mother". 

And he walked away as the limo sped off. 

-----------

AUTHOR NOTE:

Sorry! I might take a while to upload, but i will as soon as possible!

Comment! Like! Save!

Bye!