Six: Two Weeks After

Two weeks had passed, from 10 thousand followers on Brandon's Instagram it had rocketed to nearly 1 million! He was impressed, Mila and him had been spending their time in numerous locations around LA, they went to Venice Beach, the Hollywood Star Walk and the Hollywood Sign and in every photo her face was hidden. Nobody knew her name, it was now the talk of all celebrity bloggers- WHO IS THE NO FACE MODEL? or titles like NEW GF FOR BRANDON LARRACUENTE? 

Brandon was in his penthouse cleaning his room, it was a Friday night and he was bored, he had an idea to take Mila out, he straight away dialed her number and straight away she picked up "hello?"

"Hey Mila, it's me, Brandon" he said "I was wondering if you wanted to come out with me tonight?"

He heard some background noise, on the other end Mila was wearing a baggy shirt with underwear in her bedroom "um, yes!"

"Okay, you really want to go out" he said. 

'Only with you' she thought "where do you want to meet up?"

"How about District in West Hollywood?" he asked "it's low key and hopefully there won't be any trouble with paparazzi". 

She agreed "sure, but what do I wear?"

"Anything" he said "you would look good in anything". 

She couldn't stop giggling in her head "okay, cool so casual then". 

"Yeah" he said. 

Mila had spent half an hour getting ready and after a long time of thinking she decided to wear a black play suit with a deep neckline with heels, she put her hair in pigtail braid and had her usual nude make up. She then was about to walk out, then Zeke walked out with a sandwich in his hand "where you going?"

"Out" she said casually. Zeke looked up and down at his sister, he shook his head "how old are you?"

"Twenty" she said. 

"Right" he said "because you look like a stripper". 

"Wow, thanks dupek" she said. 

"No worries" he said "be home by twelve". 

"I'm twenty" she says reminding him. He nods and says "I can drive you". 

"No!" she says "I can drive myself". 

"No, Mila I don't want you driving home drunk". 

"I'm not going to be drinking" she said. 

"Where are you going then?"

"I'm going out with Brandon" she said knowing that Zeke will take everything out of proportion, she watched his face turn serious. 

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah" Mila said "what? Not like you don't go out with Sammi". 

Sammi was Zeke's girlfriend, she was nice enough and they went out nearly every chance he got when he was spying on his sister and making sure she was okay. "Look just be careful, guys like him can take advantage of you". 

"Okay" she said "I'm leaving before you give me the talk". 

"I SWEAR IF YOU LOSE YOUR VIRGINITY I WILL SPAZ!"