Twenty-Seven: The One

It had been two days since the trial had finished. Mila sat on her bed with Sammi, she was folding some washing as Sammi came in and started to help. "So no custody case?"

"Yeah" Mila said "thought it was for the better". 

"For you or for Brandon?" Sammi asked curiously "because if you ask me, I think you didn't want the custody case because you're in love with Mr Brandon Larracuente". 

"No" Mila said "it's not like that". 

"Then tell me, why?"

"I didn't want Luka to have to suffer" Mila said "that's all". 

"Do you have feelings for Brandon?" asked Sammi. 

"Does it matter?" 

"Yes" Sammi said in a demanding way. 

"Okay" Mila sighed "we kissed". 

"Oh damn". 

"And we hooked up about a week ago" Mila confessed. 

"OH MY GOD!?" Sammi said "what about his wife!?"

"Have you not seen the magazines?" Mila asked, for the past two days most of the magazines were plastered with- LARRACUENTE BREAKS UP WITH BLACK. BRANDON AND CARRIE SPLITSVILLE. BRARRIE IS OFFICIALLY OVER. 

"Yes, but what happend!?"
"I don't know, but lets just say that Luka is my main priority now". 

"So what was it like, you know with Brandon?" Sammi said hinting by winking with her eyes and making strange faces. 

"You're not going to stop until I tell" Mila sighed, Sammi nodded and Mila said "it was better than the last time, I loved every second of it. But for some reason it felt more emotional and sentimental". 

"Did he cry when he cum?"

"No!" Mila said laughing "it was heaps more passionate".

"Was it big!?"

"Oh my god!"

"HELLO!?" It sounded like Brandon, Mila jumped and said "stay in here!"

In the living area Brandon was being hugged by Luka "what you doing here Daddy?"

"I'm just coming by to see your mummy". 

"Okay" he said and ran back to the couch and watched Ninja Turtles. Mila smiled and then asked him "did you want to talk somewhere in private?"

"Sure" he said, they walked outside the studio into the main hall area. She closed the door and asked him "so what did you want to talk about?"

"I need to ask you a very important question but I can't do it here". 

"Why?" asked Mila squinting her eyes. 

"You'll see!" Brandon said, he grabbed her hand and led her down the stairs in a hurry. 

They were walking along the beach, nobody was around and the sun beamed down on them. In the distance mariachi band played, Mila was barefoot and was still holding hands with Brandon then as they edged closer to the music she saw dancers and then she saw Zeke, Sammi, their daughter and Luka standing there and holding a sign-

¿Te casarias conmigo?

"YES!!!" She squealed, she then threw her arms around him and he held her back "I'm never going to let you go Mila, ever".