Eleven: One Year

One year was all it took for everyone to start having their theories about Brandon's mysterious girlfriend. Somehow everybody in LA and around the world, including YouTubers' like Shane Dawson and FlightReacts had their theories and shared them and reacted to them. Mila and Brandon managed to keep things professional when they were taking photos but when they were alone, they were defiantly boyfriend and girlfriend. 

Brandon wore his usual button down shirt and jeans on the Ellen show, he sat across from Ellen as the crowd applauded for him. 

"So, Brandon, thanks for coming" she said, he thanked her and then she asked him "so, hasn't your life taken a spiral!" 

"It defiantly has since 13 Reasons Why and Bloodline on Netflix" he said "thanks to my fans I've been living a very comfortable life and I'm working and becoming more popular!"

"Yes! But what about that girl, your muse" Ellen said. 

"Hm?"

"The photos of the brunette on your Instagram" she said "I don't know about you but I've been going crazy since I've started seeing this mysterious girl". 

"Yes, well I've always been interested in photography and I didn't want to over do it so I have low-key photos that are high quality making my feed look really cool" he said making sure it didn't sound suspicious. 

"Is she your girlfriend?" Ellen asked. 

"Um..." he started, just off stage was his manager, Katy on the side shaking her head "no, she's just a friend of mine". 

"A friend?" laughed Ellen and the crowd, Brandon nodded and said "she's very beautiful and amazing and I wish she would know that. She's shy so that's why she doesn't show her face, she doesn't want the publicity and doesn't want to be apart of this world. Which is fair enough, she has her own life, she works and has a family and she's very special to me". 

"Right" Ellen said "thanks for coming in". 

"No worries" he said smiling. 

Such a fake smile can fool the world, he thought.