Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*Dimitri's POV*

I parked my black Ferrari in my VIP spot and walked into the company. I decided to take the stairs stalling, so I would have time to think of what I would say to my father. After a moment of pondering I raced up the stairs to the 9th floor in a minute. As I fault to mention earlier, I'm a vampire. My family didn't need this industry, we only need a cover so people won't suspect what we are. I got to my father's office and knocked. "Come in Dimitri," my father's deep husky voice commanded. I entered his office an sat down in the leather chair across from him.

"How did it go?" he asked while smoking his Cuban cigar.

"I changed some things."

"Changed?"

"I gave him until December 1 to pay the debt or else I marry his daughter and he never sees her again. "

"Dimitri, I sent you to get the money, give him date, then we'd kill him. You're not supposed to marry his daughter!This is outrageous!"

"Father, if you think about it she is the only thing he has besides his son. This will destroy him, he'll have to hand over his industry and ours will double in size." He pondered for a couple of minutes before finally wickedly smiling.

"You my boy have something here, if you get her pregnant, and she gives birth to a baron, he'll be heir to all of the Giomatti fortune."

"Father, the last thing we need is money. He doesn't have any money. You're right, but he'll have to leave her something. Besides I doubt he'll have the money by then so picture yourself married to Melanie Giomatti. She's a beauty."

"You've met her?"

"Of course, I saw her at the funeral. Poor thing... you know we should make this interesting. You don't know her, and she doesn't know you. Why don't we make this a blind wedding? You both can't see each other until that day, and she has to give birth no more than 2 years after December 4."

"Father--" His phone buzzed, an Isabel's voice ran in the office.

"Sir, Mr. Giomatti wishes to speak with you."

"Put him on line 1 speakerphone. Leonardo what a pleasant surprise. What ca I do for you?"

"Rafael, we both know I won't be able to pay that money, so why don't we make the wedding official? My daughter has already accepted." I was surprised she had accepted so soon.

"in that case you are right. We should begin the wedding plans as soon as possible, but we want a contract the day of the wedding with the things your daughter has to follow. She and Dimitri will not see each other until the day of the wedding, an she has to give birth to a child no later than two years after they're married which will be December 4." It was silent from the other line until Leonardo could finally speak."

"Fair enough, but I also have some conditions. No press media can find out about this. It must be kept a secret. Only leaders and their families can attend, and the photographer will be my son, and the wedding will be in my home." As he was saying those words I had written on a piece of paper ad handed it to my father.

"One more thing Leo, my son will design the dress for your daughter."

"Agreed. I think we are done here. I will see you December 4." He hung up, and my father looked at me confused.

"You want to design her dress?"

"Of course, I want to design the perfect dress for my future bride." Without anther word I left. I had things to do.