Chapter 11

Hey guys! So I was listening to Big Time Rush (yes I'm a rusher!!) and I got inspired to write. So here's the next chapter! Enjoy!

-Vanesa

Chapter 11

Melanie's POV

The Next Day

I woke up with the sunlight flashing in my eyes. I groaned and turned over in the bed with my face in the  pillow. I sniffed the pillow. This did not smell like home. I immediately sat up. Now fully awake and alert  I looked around. Lilac walls, wood furnishings, huge glass window to the left, diner style table connected to the table, small living room and bathroom across the room. This was not my room. Where was I? I groaned again as pain shot through my head. I plopped back down onto the pillow. My hand was covering my eyes when I felt something cool against my eyes. I looked at my hand and there was my wedding ring. Right. I was married. How could I forget?  A knock interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in," I replied. In walked a woman who looked to be in her 60's. She had hair that was tied in a bun with streaks of gray almost overpowering her fading black hair. Her kind eyes smiled at me as she said, "Good morning Melanie."

"Good morning Sofie," I hoped that was her name. I didn't know why I had said it, but it seemed vaguely familiar.

"I brought you your breakfast," she said presenting me a cart full of plates with food, and a pitcher of orange juice, and coffee. I felt like I was in a hotel.

"You didn't have to bring it up here Sofie. I would've gone done to eat breakfast."

"It's fine dear. I imagined you wouldn't leave your room. I assumed you would wake up with a terrible headache."

I blushed. "I did." She handed me a bottle of painkillers and a glass of water. "Thank you."

"You're welcome. I'm going to go back down stairs. If you need anything I'll be in the kitchen." I simply nodded. Soon I was left alone in my room. I pushed the cart to the diner styled table and sat down. I looked out the giant window. There was a balcony outside with  country styled porch swing, but besides that all I could see where trees that stretched for miles. I sighed. We were probably in the middle of nowhere. As I ate breakfast I thought about what Dimitri had said last night. "I wouldn't be stupid to fall for you." Those words had actually hurt. I knew this was just business, but part of me wanted to experience love like Carolina and Matteo did. Carolina. She had given me her number before she had left last night. I felt the urge to talk to her. I looked through my luggage and was shocked to see that none of the clothes in the suitcase were mine. None of my electronics were in there either. I must've gotten the wrong suitcase or...."

Dimitri's POV

I sat in my office looking out the window when I should have been looking over some papers. Out of nowhere Melanie burst through the door. 

"How dare you!"

"Excuse me?"

"I looked through my luggage and none of those are my clothes!"

"Well I didn't anything, so don't point any fingers at me." 

"None of my electronics are there either," she said cooly. 

"Ah, well, those I did take."

"Well I want them back."

"No."

"What do you mean no?" I stood up and walked around the desk. I leaned against the front of the desk with my arms crossed. An idea crossed my mind.

"You know what? I'll let you have them-" A sign of relief crossed her face "-on one condition."

"What?"