Chapter One

With two machetes in my hands I cut off the remaining two vampire's heads, just as a heard the door of the barn I was in slam open. Two men walked in both with machetes as well, and when they saw the bodies all around me, they became a bit confused as well as curious.

"Who the hell are you, and why are you here?" I asked raising my weapon to them.

The taller one dropped his machete and put his hands up and gestured for his partner to do the same. "I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean, we were here just checking out a case and by the looks of it so were you" he answered eyeing my hand.

This sent a shock though my entire body, and I was already thinking of escape routes when I realized I should at least make sure it was my brothers. "Sam and Dean Winchester?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. When I said this Dean perked up and replied "Yeah do we know you?" I started to panic but kept calm and decided to get them out of the same room as me before I fled.

"No, I've just heard of you. Hey I think I heard some more vamps in here so before we exchange numbers and become bffs can you guys go check out the room to the right and I'll check the one to the left?" This earned a laugh from them but they agreed as they picked up their weapons and headed for the room. I took this opportunity and ran to my car and sped away, making enough noise that they came running out just in time to see me heading down the road.

I knew this would spark their interest, so I decided to get as far as I could as fast as I could, hoping they would lose focus or catch another case before they found me. I drove for as long as I could before crashing in a motel in western Nebraska. As I drifted off to sleep I wondered what my brothers thought of the strange hunter they had met, and why they thought I ran off.