Chapter Seventeen

Laura's POV

I suddenly woke up on the bed in the motel I was in, and saw Sam, Dean, and Cas.

"What happened?" I asked, since the last thing I remembered was swallowing a handful of pills,"Why am I not dead?"

"Cas came and he healed you so you will be ok," Sam said smiling at the end.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed lunging at Sam.

Dean pulled me off and said,"Because you are our sister and we love you."

"Yeah, and I love you too," Lucifer said from the corner of the room.

"No, I need to die. He has to leave me alone," I said breaking free of Dean and running to my gun placed on the table.

This time it was Cas who stoped me by pulling me away from the gun and saying,"Laura no, you're a Winchester you can get through this."

"No Cas, I'm not a Winchester. My last name is Covell, I have never been a Winchester. I am not as strong as you guys, I can't handle him in my head," I said crumbling to the ground.

"Who?" Sam asked kneeling down.

"Lucifer," I said with hatred in my voice.

"Laura I need you to calm down and come home with us," Dean said.

"No, please just let me die," I said crying.

"No you will not die. I will take the hallucinations from you as I did with Sam," Cas said moving towards me.

"Cas, no I can't let you," I said standing up to meet his eyes.

"Yes you can, and you will," Cas said as he placed two fingers on my forehead and Lucifer disappeared from the corner of the room. I then felt myself drift off into sleep, with Sam holding me, and Dean rushing to help Cas.

(Sorry for the short chapter I just felt like I needed to update!)