Chapter Six

I got up the next morning, and once again Dean was the only one in the kitchen.

"So you're still here I see, guess Sammy talked some sense into you," Dean said as he poured himself some coffee.

"If your talking about how I'm safest with you, I still think that's a joke. I've been on my own for the majority of my life when my mom was hunting, and definitely the last four years, so I think I'm pretty safe on my own," I replied putting air quotes around the word "safest." Dean didn't even reply to this which pissed me off even more.

"You know what I'm done with your crap. I'm here because like it or not we are blood, and I was going to see if we could be family, but as far as I'm concerned the only thing I have close to a brother in this place is Sam," I said about to storm out of the room when Dean grabbed my arm.

"You think I don't see you eyeing the nearest escape route in every room? You think I don't know what it was like to be a hunter as a kid? Stop with your sob story, because trust me no matter how shitty your life is, it doesn't compare to what me and Sammy have been through. When you leave after you get whatever you came here for, Sam is going to be crushed because he loves you, despite you trying to escape and beating us up. So as far as I'M concerned, you are just some other bitch who is going to screw up our lives," Dean spat out right in my face.

"Dean! That is our little sister don't talk to her like that!" Sam yelled as he rushed into the room.

"Sammy stop kidding yourself you know she is going to leave at some point. She is just another thing that people can hold over our heads," Dean said giving me an icy glare.

"Screw you, you pompous dick," I began,"Don't tell me your life is harder than mine. Don't tell me to stop with my sob story when you have no idea what I have been through. You went to hell? You were tortured by Lucifer in the cage?" I said looking at Dean and then Sam,"Fine, I've been tortured by so many different demons, I've lost count. Not to mention that when you did let the dam devil out, he kept me locked in his home base as a plaything, keeping me ready for a last resort if he couldn't get Sam to say yes. He loved hearing me scream as he would break my body in ways I couldn't imagine, and then heal me just to start again. We may have just met, but you have ruined my life more times than I can count. Everything you have ever faced, has found me, tortured me, made me do things I never thought I would do. That line that all hunters say they will never cross, it was erased by the countless evils that have forced me to torture and kill. Not to mention that when Dean was given the mark of Cain, the king of hell himself found me, dragged my ass to Cain, and convinced him to give me the mark as well, so that when they found a way to get the mark off of you, the darkness wouldn't be let out. Then, I had to force an angel and witch to get the ingredients and do the spell from the book of the damned, which I found and put back into that museum where Charlie found it, yes I know about all your friends, alive and dead, to remove the mark. When I did it I didn't release the darkness because Dean still had it. That is just a tiny piece of what I have been through, so don't you fucking DARE tell me that my life is nothing compared to yours. Because no matter how shitty it was, you knew both your parents loved you until the day they died, my own father told my mother he couldn't handle a daughter because of his sons. So, Dean I am going to say this again, and I really want you to hear me, my ONLY brother in this place is Sam, because no matter how little time we've known each other, and no matter what he has done or been through, he would have never said the absolute horse shit that you just did," I said through gritted teeth.

I went to my room after this, and left Sam and Dean in stunned silence.