Chapter Thirteen

Laura's POV

The last thing I remember was Lucifer snapping his fingers, then I was in darkness. I cursed under my breath and tried to move, but my hands were chained above my head, and my feet to the ground.

"No no no no," I whispered struggling against the chains. Just then the lights turned on, and I squinted my eyes, until they adjusted, and there he was. The subject of my nightmares, Lucifer.

"Laura, you know I'm really offended, I thought you would be much more excited to see me, we did have a lot of fun last time," Lucifer said walking around me. I noticed a table behind him with every weapon imaginable.

"Why the hell am I here? You don't need Sam as a vessel, so you don't need me," I said not making eye contact.

He then grabbed my face and jerked it up so I looked at him. "You're here because it's fun to hear you scream. You're so strong, and your pain tolerance is so high, that I don't think I fully broke you last time before we were interrupted," he said while stroking my hair.

"What the hell are you talking about? Didn't break me? You tortured me in every way imaginable and I was a crying mess, but you didn't break me? YOU'RE THE FUCKING DEVIL OF COURSE YOU BROKE ME!" I yelled in his face, earning me a slap in the face.

"Shut up, treat me with some respect," he said picking up a knife. He approached me, and began cutting, and I let out a high pitched scream. That was the least the torture I would endure however.

Three Months Later

I was awoken by a bucket of cold water being splashed over me. I opened my eyes to see the face of the devil, literally.

"Good morning Miss Laura! What should we do today? Brass knuckles? Machete to the ribs? Or maybe just an old fashioned beating!" Lucifer said examining his work so far. He had done everything he could, twice. Lucifer had healed me a little bit, just enough for me to live. I still had scars from every little thing he did.

"You know, I think we need to move on to a new type of torture," Lucifer said undoing the chains that had held me for, hell I don't know how long. I fell right to the floor, since I didn't have an ounce of strength left.

"Like what?" I asked spitting out blood after.

"Like psychological," he said touching my forehead. When he lifted his hand from my head, I was outside the bunker, still on the ground.

"I can't wait to see how you handle your freedom, for however long you have it," Lucifer said before disappearing. I crawled to the entrance of the bunker, and knocked on the door as hard as I could. Dean opened the door, gun in hand, and when he looked down at me his face looked both relieved and horrified.

"Oh my god Laura. SAM! HELP!" Dean yelled down the stairs picking me up.

"Laura! Oh my god what happened?" Sam said as Dean carried me down the stairs.

"It's not over, this is part of his game, torture" I said, a little delirious from the blood loss I had suffered the day before. Yesterday was the worst kind of pain I had ever felt. Lucifer had not only placed seven large cuts along my abdomen, but punched me so many times in the face I lost count. He then finished me off by breaking my ankle. All that pain at once, I was still suffering, maybe that's why he let me go, he finally broke me. I was begging him to stop by the end, and I had never begged before. I was so done with the pain, I would do anything for it to stop, and that's what he wanted. He won, but he wanted more. He wanted to control my life.

Sam and Dean seemed confused by this statement, but they began to look at what he had done, and Sam had tears in his eyes.

"Laura we've got you now, you're fine, he's not going to hurt you again," Sam said hugging me. I flinched backwards when he touched me, which confused him.

"Don't touch me, please. It hurts so much, please stop," I said looking up to see his face, my nightmare, Lucifer. I tried to stand up to run, but fell due to my ankle. When I looked back up, it was Sam again. I then fell unconscious, and the last thing I heard was muffled sounds coming from Sam and Dean.

Sam's POV

"No, Laura come on wake up," I said shaking her. Just then there was another knock on the bunker door. Dean ran up the stairs to see Cas standing there with the food we had sent him out for.

"CAS GET DOWN HERE NOW WE NEED HELP!" I yelled up the stairs. Cas ran down to see Laura laying there.

"Is she-" Dean started as Cas leaned down and put his hand on her forehead.

"She is alive, I can heal her physical injuries, but there is no telling what kind of mental torture she went through," Cas said healing Laura.

"The hell did she mean when she said it's part of his game? And why didn't she let you touch her?" Dean asked picking Laura up from the floor and carrying her to her room as I followed.

"I have no idea, but Dean, she is messed up. This girl is not our sister, or at least not the one we knew," I said looking at Laura.

"Did you see the scars before Cas healed her? How did she even live through all that? Plus the fresh cuts she had," Dean asked turning to me as Cas walked in.

"I felt some sort of energy coming off of Laura, she was healed, but just enough for her to live, but not enough to cure her completely," Cas said.

I looked at my little sister, and Dean stormed out of the room. I sat next to her on the bed, she looked so peaceful, and I just wished she would stay like that, but she woke up, and she jumped back again.

"Hey Laura, it's ok, I'm here," I said trying to soothe her.

"I was fine, I was fine before we met. My mother was right, I should have stayed away. He found me because of you," she said crying. I had only seen her cry a couple times, but this was different. Laura was so strong before Lucifer took her, and she still was, but she seemed different.

"You don't mean that, we sorted all that out remember? You love us, we're family," I said trying to get through to her.

"Oh I remember everything Sam, with excruciating detail. I remember every cut, every punch, every relief for just a moment before it started again, all because of you. The fucking devil found me, because of you. Did you heal me? Completely?" Laura asked turning to Cas.

"Yes, but Laura you should stay here to recover," Dean said re-entering

"No, I should leave before he finds me again, I have to go," she said getting up.

"Laura there is no way we're letting you go out there by yourself, we need to protect you," I said standing up in front of her.

"Protect me?!? Where were you when the devil kidnapped me? Oh yeah in that run down bar not doing a dam thing. Yes you were shot, and I know that, but didn't you hear him? HE FOUND ME BECAUSE OF YOU! I need to stay the hell away from you like my mom said. Hell, maybe I should just kill myself and join her," she said running her hands through her hair.

"Laura don't talk like that, please you're just in shock," I said trying to reason with her.

"I need to go, either get out of my way, or I will make you" Laura said starting to walk again. She walked past me and to the doorway where Dean was standing.

"Please Laura, stay," Dean said trying one more time.

"Don't look for me, don't contact me, I'd rather not be tortured by the devil a third time," she said before walking out the door. I looked at Dean and Cas and they both just looked shocked by how cold Laura seemed. I just let my little sister walk away, and I couldn't bring myself to stop her.