Chapter Four

When I woke up I was bound again, but this time we were in some type of bunker. Sam was the first to see me awake and rushed over saying, "Hey Laura are you okay? Do you need anything?"

"What I need is to get as far away from you as I can" I replied. I could see this really hurt Sam, and I guess this pissed off Dean so he came up and said," Listen I realize that your mom didn't want you near us, but with us is honestly the safest you can be."

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT FROM ME? I DON'T NEED YOU AND YOU DON'T NEED ME. YOU CAN'T KEEP ME TIED UP FOREVER AND I WILL NEVER STOP TRYING TO ESCAPE!" I yelled in frustration.

"YOU'RE OUR DAMN SISTER WE JUST WANT YOU SAFE" Dean yelled back.

I let a tear slip down my face at that point, and Dean looked like I had just killed his puppy. Sam then proceeded to untie me, but this time I didn't try and escape, despite what I had just yelled. I was so tired of running, I was so exhausted that when Sam untied me I just started to cry even more, and I just let him hold me. I could tell Dean regretted what he said, and when he moved toward us I just glared at him, and he left the room.

I looked up at Sam and said,"I know you guys care, but I hope you understand that we will never be a family, I will honor my mothers dying wish no matter what."

"I know, but tonight why don't you stay here, we just want to help" Sam replied with a smile. With that I just hid my head into his chest, and cried out all the pain I had been feeling since I first saw my brothers. I felt safe here and I trusted Sam, not so much Dean, but I knew I couldn't stay here long. In the morning I would be gone, and this time they wouldn't find me.