Chapter Twelve

I just finished getting ready to head to the bar when Sam came back from the store.

"Well, you're both still alive, I guess that's something," Sam said rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, I guess it is," Dean said smiling at me. I smiled back, which surprised Sam, but he didn't say anything about.

"Ok are we heading to the bar?" I asked grabbing my phone and sticking my gun in my waistband.

"Yep, let's go," Sam said leading the way to the parking lot. I got in my car and followed them across town to The Red Rose bar. We walked in together, just to be blindsided by ten demons. I reached for my gun, but one put a knife on my throat before I could get to it. The demon lifted up my shirt and grabbed my gun, throwing it to the middle of the room where Sam and Dean's guns also lay.

"Any of you move, and you're all dead," the demon with a knife to my throat said. There was also a gun to both of Sam and Dean's heads. Just then, Crowley walked in with a big smile on his face.

"Laura, my darling, I see you have met your brothers," he said gesturing to Sam and Dean.

"Ok Crowley you made your point, call your guard dogs off," Dean said with an annoyed look.

"No I don't think I will. You see, your sister here has caused quite some trouble, between killing hundreds of demons, to trying to kill me, to even trying to kill my mother," Crowley said staring at me the whole time.

"And? We have done all of those things and you haven't ever tried to corner us," Sam said confused.

"That's true, but you see, Lucifer kind of has a thing for your sister, and since he escaped my custody, he said he would spare my life if I returned her to him," Crowley said turning to Sam.

"Oh fuck you Crowley. There is no way I'm ever going near that psychopath again, I'd rather die," I said staring to struggle against my captor, but instead of the knife being pushed into my throat, I was thrown against the wall by Crowley.

"You listen to me you insect, Lucifer gets what Lucifer wants, and he wants you. Therefore, he will get you," Crowley said.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, dog," Lucifer said entering the room and patting Crowley's head. I became frozen in fear at that moment.

"Sam, Dean," Lucifer said addressing them.

"Lucifer, I swear you fucking touch her and I will shove your ass back into the cage with your asshat of a brother Micheal," Dean said beginning to approach Lucifer, but being met with a shot in the leg. He fell the the floor in pain.

"DEAN!" Sam and I both yelled. Sam stupidly tried to run to him, but was shot in the leg himself.

"SAM! STOP THIS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled at Crowley.

"You think he can save your brothers? He is a useless demon, and your brothers are as insignificant as ants" Lucifer said getting closer to me.

"Why don't you just kill us then?" Dean asked.

"Because I have been watching you boys for a while now, and you led me back to Laura," Lucifer said smiling.

"Like hell we did," Sam said clutching his leg.

"You did, you see Laura had been smart since I got out of the cage, she's covered her tracks well and I couldn't find her. But then you two found her and made such a commotion about it, and now that you all care for each other so much, I want you to see me take her, and have no way to stop it," Lucifer said.

"I love you guys, no matter what happens, I want you to know I love you so much," I said with tears in my eyes.

"Laura don't talk like that it's fine, you're fine, aahh," Dean said trying to reassure me, but crying out in pain.

"Yeah Laura, don't talk like that, you're not going to die, you're just going to wish you were dead," Lucifer said before snapping his fingers and everything went dark.

Dean's POV

As soon as Lucifer snapped his fingers everyone disappeared besides Sam and I, including Laura.

"GOD DAMMIT," I yelled clutching my leg. Just then Cas burst in the door with his angel blade.

"Little late Cas," Sam said trying to stop the bleeding in his leg.

"Lucifer is coming for your sister where is she?" Cas asked.

"No shit Cas, he just took her, and we couldn't do a single fucking thing," I said punching the floor.

Cas came over and healed Sam and I and said,"We will get her back Dean," Cas said with a grimace on his face.

"We better," I said walking to the window and looking at Laura's car, a '67 ford galaxy. I just looked at it and starting thinking about what Lucifer must be doing to her right now.

(THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR OVER 100 READS!! IT MEANS A LOT TO ME!)