Chapter Twenty-Four

Laura's POV

I pulled up to a motel about four hours away from the bunker and walked into the check in.

"Checking in?" The clerk asked

"Yes room for one," I said and handed over cash and took a key. I walked out heading to my room. When I walked in I was met with a familiar and dreadful face, Lucifer.

"Thought I had until midnight tomorrow," I said trying not to show my fear.

"You did, but I figured why give you time to be convinced to run back to your stupid brothers and whore friend Jo right?" Lucifer said with a smile.

The comment about my brother made me angry, but what he called my best friend, whose life he put into danger, that flicked a switch in my head, and I pulled out my gun and shot him. Ten times. I also threw four knives right at his chest for good measure.

"You know that won't do anything Laura," he said and laughed.

"No you're wrong, it did do something. It made me feel a whole lot better you piece of shit," I said, all my fear melting away to show my rage.

"Laura, I thought we were good friends when we parted last time, I did let you go, did I not?" He said with his stupid little smirk.

"Let me go? I drank myself to a black hole almost every night, I would have taken your damn beatings over that. Why the hell are you so obsessed with me anyways? Huh?!? WHY DID YOU BRING JO BACK? JUST TO FUCK WITH ME?" I screamed at him.

"Well, you didn't know Jo when I brought her back. She was meant to be the bait for your brothers so I could kill them. But then you came along and became best friends, and not only that, but you met your brothers! How could I not let that play out? Now I have a win win situation! I still let Jo serve her purpose as bait, but for you. And now that I have you, I can get your brothers, their mother, Castiel, Jo, and you, and wipe the whole Winchester blood line out, along with my annoying little brother, and your bestie. What could be better?" He finished smiling wide.

"They won't come," I said bringing my face right in front of his.

"You stupid little girl. Of course they will. Even Mary who barely knows you will come. You know why? Because it's in their nature," he said with a final laugh and a snap of his fingers, and I was tied up on a chair.

"What the hell is this? You know I'm not going to run!" I said confused.

"I know, but who says we can't relive the glory days huh?" He says and picks up one of the knives I threw at him.

"I do you son of a bitch," I said and undid my ropes with a pocket knife I kept in my back pocket. I ran up to him and cut a large gash across his chest and swiped it across his throat. Of course this did nothing and he threw me back to the wall with his powers.

"You little slut. You think you can do anything to harm me in the slightest?" He said punching me in the face.

"No, but I can sure as hell piss you off enough to keep you distracted," I said with a laugh. He turned around just in time to see a little surprise I had called in while in the car. Lucifer was so stunned by the person who walked in, that he hesitated, which cost him. My surprise knocked him out with his powers and I smiled up at another friend I had made along the way as a hunter. A certain angel named Gabriel.

|HI! Surprise reveal much? We are almost done with this book people!! Thank you for all the support and we are nearing the end of Laura's journey, but soon we will dive into the beginning of someone else's! MORE I️NFO COMING SOON BUT LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO LAURA SHALL WE?|