Chapter Fourteen

Laura's POV

I walked out of the bunker to find my car, which I guess they had driven back here from the bar I was taken. I got in to find the keys in the ignition, and drove off to where I last remember Jo was. She might have moved since then, but she was the only person I could trust right now, especially in the state that I am in. When I arrived at the bar she now worked at it was almost closing, but once Jo saw me, she let me stay for a while.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" Jo yelled once everyone was out of the bar.

"With Lucifer," I answered simply.

"That's not funny," Jo said looking concerned.

"I know, it wasn't funny at all. Jo I don't think I can survive this, the nightmares, the hallucinations, everything I can't do it," I said looking at her.

"Hey hey hey, calm down just tell me what happened," Jo said pulling me into a hug and sitting me down at a booth.

"I was on a hunt with Sam and Dean checking out a lead, and Crowley burst in there and blindsided us. Apparently he had Lucifer chained up but he broke free and said he'd spare Crowley's life if he brought me to him," I said starting to get a bit freaked just thinking about it.

"How did he find you though? You've been so careful since your mom died," Jo started but then stopped as she mentioned my mother.

"Sam and Dean. When they found me apparently all the kidnapping me, and me running away, and then them finding me again caught the attention of a couple demons," I said already getting angry.

"Laura, you can't blame them for Lucifer finding you," Jo said trying to reason with me.

"Like hell I can't. Lucifer literally THANKED them for leading him to me," I explained to Jo.

"Come on, you know he was just messing with you. How did you escape?" Jo said changing the subject.

"Oh yeah, one day he walks into the room he was keeping me in and says that he wants to move on to 'psychological torture' and just drops me off at Sam and Dean's bunker," I said getting up and walking to the bar.

"Well what he doesn't know is how strong you really are. He can't break you no matter what he does," Jo said smiling at the end.

"Jo, he's the devil, you think I'm still the same person I was before? I am broken, and I don't think I'll ever be whole again," I said grabbing a bottle of whatever looked the strongest.

"Laura, I know it was bad, but you can't just drink and pretend it didn't happen," Jo said reaching for the bottle.

"Oh yeah? Watch me," I said walking away and taking a big swig from the bottle. After a few more, I was beginning to get tipsy. I felt the pain of my memories slipping away, and I was finally finding some peace, before I passed out, and the nightmares started.

Three Hours Later

I woke up in a cold sweat from the nightmare I had about Lucifer, again. I looked around and saw that I had passed out in one of the booths in the bar. Still a little tipsy, I stood up and started to look for Jo. I found her in the back room, with Sam and Dean.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?" I screamed running at them.

"Hey, stop, I used your phone and called them here to take you home," Jo said holding me back from the boys.

"They will get me killed," I said, but my words slurred together from the alcohol, since I guess I had drunk more than I thought.

"Shit Laura how drunk are you?" Dean said approaching me.

"No. You don't get to come in here and look at me like that. Yes I'm drunk, but everywhere I look I see the fucking devil, so I have to drink to get away from him. But hey, you know all about that right Sam?" I said looking to Sam.

"Laura, just come home," Sam said looking at me like a wounded puppy.

"That bunker is not my home. I don't have a home," I said walking back out the the front of the bar and grabbing another bottle of vodka.

"Put the bottle down," Dean said a stern voice.

"Fuck off Dean," I said and took another swig from the bottle.

"Fine, you asked for it," Dean said and then he tried to punch me. I dodged the first one. But when he came around again I tried to duck, but tripped over my own feet, and he hit me, and then it was darkness, again.