Chapter Twenty-Five: The End

Laura's POV

Once Gabriel had Lucifer knocked out he said, "We don't have much time, he won't be out long."

"I know, can you somehow get everyone here? We need all the help we can get," I said getting all the supplies I had out of my bag. There wasn't much, some holy oil, a lighter, and a pair of enochian brass knuckles I found in the bunker.

"Yes, one second," he said and disappeared and then reappeared with everyone with him.

"Laura? What the hell is going on?" Sam asked looking around aimlessly until he saw Gabriel. "You really are back huh?" Sam asked looking down at Gabriel.

"Never left you sack of flannel," he said and gave a small smile.

"This was my plan. We got Lucifer......incapacitated right now and Gabriel is gonna kill him," I said and looked over at Jo.

"You were so stupid to come. This could have went so wrong," Jo said and then basically tackled me in a hug.

"She's not wrong," Dean said and I let go of Jo and looked at him. A small smile broke out on his face and I ran over and jumped up, hugging him as he picked me up.

"When have I ever listened to you?" I whispered in his ear as he hugged me tighter. After we let go I circled around the room and hugged Sam and Cas as well. Then I got to Mary, and she surprisingly hugged me as well.

When she let go she said, "I know I'm not your mother, but I would like to think we can be at least friends," she said and I almost teared up at her statement.

"Thanks Mary, that means a lot," I said and then turned to Gabriel and said, "Thanks for coming," as I laughed a bit.

"I did say I would help you, I just didn't think it would be such a......big task," he said and laughed.

"How do you two even know each other?" Sam asked confused.

"I was checking out some weird stuff going on, and Gabriel just kinda popped up in my motel room-," I said and Gabriel cut me off.

"You shot me nine times," he said and I responded, "Dude come on you showed up in my room. Anyway, he said I could leave because I couldn't stop him. When I challenged him, he said I had one guess to figure out what he was, and I guessed Gabriel the archangel," I said smugly.

"How did you know that it was him?" Jo asked confused.

"The stuff that was going on, seemed like a trickster. I heard a rumor a few years back that Gabriel created the alias of trickster, so I took a guess," I said and smiled.

"When she guessed right I said I would help her with whatever she needed," Gabriel said.

"And how do you plan to kill Lucifer, brother?" Cas asked.

"Well as you know a regular angel blade can't kill an archangel, but another archangel's blade, well that should do the trick," Gabriel explained.

"Then how are you alive?" Dean asked.

"Well I managed to switch out Lucifer's blade with a regular angels, so he could kill other angels, but not me," he explained.

"Well aren't you just a pain in the ass," Lucifer asked coming out of nowhere.

"I thought you said we had time," I yelled at Gabriel.

"I guess not enough," Gabriel said as he was thrown against the wall by Lucifer. I grabbed the enochian brass knuckles and landed a few good punches when I was sent flying. Gabriel got up and threw Lucifer, and Dean ran up to grab the knuckles, but was too slow. Cas and Mary tried to get him, but were thrown into Jo. Sam went up to Lucifer and tried to shoot him, but was knocked out. I looked around the floor and saw that Gabriel's angel blade had been knocked to the ground. I ran to pick it up, when Lucifer threw me against the wall just as I reached it.

"You little slut, you think you can kill me?" He yelled in my face. Just then Gabriel got up and released the pressure trapping me to the wall, and I stabbed Lucifer right in the gut.

"Yeah you filthy son of a bitch, I do," I said right in his face and turned the blade. I turned my head as bright light came out of his eyes and mouth, and he fell to the ground, his wings scorched into the ground. I looked down at the body of Lucifer and turned to Dean saying, "And you thought killing Hitler was cool."

"It's over," Jo said standing up from the floor and smiling.

"Good job, now, I've fulfilled my end of the deal, so before you try to kill me too," Gabriel said and disappeared.

"Can we go home?" I asked looking up at Sam.

"Yes," He said and we all left the motel and returned to the bunker.

THREE MONTHS LATER

It's been a few months since I killed Lucifer and things have been going really great. Sam, Dean, Jo, and I have been going out hunting together a lot. Dean and Jo are talking more and more, and I think that they are finally going to get together soon. Sam and I have gotten really close, but I'm still close with Dean and Jo. Mary is out with Cas and they are trying to track down Gabriel to see if he has any information on if there is anyway that Lucifer can somehow come back. But for now, I'm really just thinking of my mom. She always said that my brothers would get me killed, but she was wrong. If it weren't for my brothers, I would probably be dead ten times over. They have been there for me and supported me through the worst times in my life, even when I didn't want them to. I am so thankful for that chance meeting we had so long ago, and even though they still get on my nerves, I wouldn't change them a bit. No matter what we face, we will do it together, and that is family.

THATS THE END! THIS WAS MY FIRST BOOK AND IM SO THANKFUL FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS READ IT! I LOVED WRITING THIS AND I LOOK FORWARD TO WRITING EVEN MORE!! ALL THE LOVE IN THE WORLD TO YOU GUYS!!