Chapter Sixteen

(TRIGGER WARNING THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH SUICIDE, DEPRESSION, AND SELF HARM. PLEASE DON'T READ THIS IF YOU ARE AT RISK!!!!!)

Laura's POV

Two weeks after Laura left the bunker

I woke up from yet another nightmare of Lucile's with a mix of sweat and tears running down my face. This has been happening non stop since I left the bunker. Not only that, but I see Lucifer everywhere.

"Sweetie did you have a nightmare again?" Lucifer said.

"You're not real," I said to myself.

"Maybe not, but I sure as hell am out there, watching you," Lucifer said getting closer.

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD!" I screamed.

"That's it Laura, get angry, it makes my job that much more fun," Lucifer said laughing.

This needs to end. I need this to end. But before that, I have to call Sam and Dean. I dialed Sam's number, knowing he would put it on speaker.

"Laura oh my god, where are you," Sam asked into the phone.

"Um hey Sam, and Dean because I know I'm on speaker. I'm in some run down motel in Nebraska, anyway that's not important. So, I need you to know that it wasn't your fault that Lucifer took me, and I'm so sorry for everything I have put you guys through, basically since you met me. But, I just need you to know that I love you both, and I'm sorry," I said starting to cry at the end.

"Laura why are you saying this now?" Sam asked seeking to become concerned.

"I, um, I can't handle this anymore. The hallucinations the nightmares, the looking over my shoulder, I just can't," I said breaking down.

"Hey Laura I need you to breathe and tell us exactly what motel you're in," Dean said as a heard keys clinking on the other end.

"I'm in the Moonlight Motel but I need you to listen. When you get here, I won't be alive. I need you to know that it isn't your fault, because I can't bring myself to write a note," I said completely losing it.

"No no no Laura I need you to calm down and wait for us. We love you and we can help you, please just don't do this we will be there in an hour at most," Dean said as a heard tires screeching.

"I love you too Dean, and I love you Sam, and I'm sorry," I said hanging up the phone.

I then laid out my gun that I kept with me so Sam and Dean could keep it. I then drove down the road to get a bottle of pills. I decided that was better than shooting myself so when Sam and Dean found me they didn't have to deal with the blood, I've caused them too much trouble already. I drove back to the motel and poured out a handful of pills into my hand.

"Do it Laura, it's the only way you can escape me," Lucifer's voice echoed through my head. And with one single tear running down my face, I swallowed the pills, and felt my body hit the floor as I collapsed.

Dean's POV

I drove as fast as I could trying to get to Nebraska before Laura did something she would regret. Sam was calling Cas telling him to meet us there, and he said he was on his way. We got to the motel Laura said she was at in about an hour, and when we walked in, she was unconscious on the floor.

"Oh shit Laura!" Sam said running to her. I looked around for Cas so he could heal her, but he wasn't here yet.

"Sam we need to get her on the bed, so when Cas comes he can heal her," I said going to pick Laura up.

"Yeah, yeah that's a good idea," Sam said paving back and forth. Just then Cas walked in and I yelled at him,"HEAL HER NOW WE DON'T KNOW HOW LONG SHE'S BEEN OUT."

"Ok I will heal her," Cas said and placed his hand on her forehead, and made a strange face.

"What? Can you heal her?" Sam asked panicking.

"Yes, her physical injuries I can cure, but she will need lots of help with her mental injuries," Cas said.

Just then Laura jolted up and breathed a gasp of air.

(What do you guys think about the darker turn in the story? I felt like that was the only way it could go but let me know what you think in the comments!)