1.

Sebastien

I watched on as her heated breath clouded the window, her hands making their signature print as the van rocked gently. Her dark hair was being held back by a hand I knew too well, that one hand, held a ring of his late mother, I should know he was my best friend after all. The keys of my custom-designed SUV were clutched tightly in my hand, the anger and betrayal came in waves as I watched my best friend fucking my girlfriend of three years in my birthday gift.

"Happy fucking birthday Seb," I said to myself slowly approaching the vehicle. It was lunchtime and the car park had a good flow of students looking for their own cars. Few called out to me but I couldn't register it all to return my normal warm greeting, that's when they knew something was up. A crowd began to form behind me some were snickering while others were admonishing the two. The traitors were so into each other that they didn't notice the audience with phones recording.

My thumb pressed the lock on the keypad, the comforting beep alerted me of its success, and still, the two heard nothing. I can tell the air conditioning was on from the lack of fog on the clear windows giving me the view of Ronnie now between the passenger and driver seat as Dante pound into her ruthlessly from behind. Her eyes were closed in ecstasy, her bottom lip between her teeth while her small pert breasts were bouncing as my best friend was now groping them.

This was the errand he had to run when he borrowed my van during my morning class.

Sliding my thumb to the start and stop button I pressed it hard with a vengeance. Reaching for my phone in my pocket I dialed the three-digit number without taking my eyes off the two. Someone came beside me and began to talk but the two occupants of the van were still going at it as I ignored my new companion.

"911 What's your emergency?"

"This is Sebastian McRoy. There are two strangers in the car park of Winthorp University fucking the brains out of each other in my van. Please send someone to remove these people." I responded calmly before ending the call.

"Seb. I'm really sorry man. This is just fucked up." The person said beside me, it was then I realized it was Marlin one of the few people I normally converse with.

"It's alright," I said quietly moving my thumb to the alarm that can only be turned off by myself. The key Dante had now in the ignition was also controlled by the keypad on the original key, thanks to the brilliant mind of my father.

The rocking of the van stopped, the keypad began to vibrate in my hand, I subtly leaned my head to the right knowing he was trying to get the air conditioner back on. The crowd was getting loud, I then activated the alarm which caused the loud sound to startle a few persons but everyone erupted in laughter as the two occupants hastily wiped the fog away off the windows. Both their eyes met mine in horror then they had the decency to cover up after such a public display. They were trying to get out but I kept the doors locked. I said nothing, their muffled shouts reached my ears but I duly ignored them. The two people I considered friends were now aught in a clichéd act.

How pathetic was this?

Cameras of smartphones were flashing and clicking as they still tried to get out, the alarm blaring and the crowd's noise attracted more people just as a squad car came into the car park. They made their way through the crowd; one went to the van yelling orders at them while the other seeks me out. I turned to the female officer; my hair was now in my face as I looked at her still deathly calm in anger. "Mr. McRoy. Do you know how they got into your vehicle?" she asked a bit hesitantly.

"As I told the dispatcher those two are strangers," I replied disarming the alarm and unlocking the doors. Ronnie's cries for me reached my ears but nothing from Dante. The officer who now had them handcuffed together brought them towards me. "Seb I'm so sorry baby. It was all a mistake. I..I...I don't know what happened. We went for your birthday gift and something started..." Her stupid excuse or explanation of whatever she was trying to do was clichéd also. Did she actually think I will believe her?