Epilogue

"How long do I have to wait to see you?"

"Not long baby. I want to be out there with you now but we are following your mother's rules today." Becca and Sebastien laughed together remembering Sarah McRoy's exasperated look when she found out they spent the night together. They both passed on the Bachelor and Bachelorette party and opted for a quiet movie night and steamy lovemaking.

Becca groaned in remembrance of the way her future husband took her from the back, dominating her in the process. She can still feel his chest against her back, his lips on her neck biting the tender flesh under her ear hard enough to make her cum on his invading fingers in her leaking pussy.

The phone was held tightly in her hand as her hand went under the white lace form-fitting wedding dress. She was proudly wearing his last-minute wedding present, it gave them both access to her core in an instant. Her fingers brushed against the lips of her womanhood feeling the juices that began to form. Becca groaned in need wanting to feel him in her. Slowly she placed one finger in her slick heat thinking of him in his naked glory before her. "Becca..." His breathless voice didn't help.

He knew what she was doing and thought it fucking hot. Sebastien hated that a wall separated them when his cock was straining against his pants wanting to be in her molten core right about now.

"Baby. I need you."

"I know. Fuck. I know love." he cursed quickly unzipping his pants. "Lock the door. Hang up the phone. Fuck the rules."

In the other room, Becca did as he asked and sat on the large sofa her dress to her waist with her fingers in her. A call came in on her laptop on the coffee table, reading the caller's name she answered the Skype call.

"You look ravishing my love." Sebastien breathed out in awe when he saw her. Her red hair was in curls pinned in an intricate design leaving her neck bare. She looked radiant and simply elegant but most of all sexy as hell. He bit his lip seeing her devilish smile, his woman was simply amazing.

"I love my gift," she said softly showing him her legs before opening them to show her leaking core.

"I love it too," he said with a smirk pushing down his pants to his knees, "Spread those pink lips for me."

She did as she was told.

"Fuck. You still got the box?" he asked stroking his now painfully hard cock.

"Yes. It's right here."

"Look below the tissue paper. There's your second gift." Sebastien took note of how slow she was pleasuring herself and was focused on the way her fingers were now covered in juices he will love to taste.

"Oh my god." she gasped out loud bringing it in view of the camera.

"Try it," he said huskily. He watched on intently as Becca placed the tip of his molded cock at her entrance, at the same time he coated his own tip with the pre-cum on his own dick. "Take it in slowly, feel every inch of it while watching me."

Becca did as she was told, loving how demanding he was. Each inch of the personalized dildo in her pussy felt just like the real thing. She moaned loudly calling out his name alongside his heated curses on the video. She looked at him, he was stroking his own cock bringing her into a trance. In and out she went while up and down he led her, their eyes on each other. Sharing this moment they felt like one. He went faster and she dutifully followed, never did their gazes falter. The look of pure unbridled love and passion she was now witnessing in her Tien's eyes made her heartache with that same kind of love. His breathing grew harsher, his hand around his cock and balls tightening seeing her eyes glaze over her legs were shaking.