23.

Becca

He was near. His touch was light sending tremors through my body. His light kisses against my stomach as he goes lower, his caressing touch along my arms and hips. I can tell he was bare-chested by the light brush of his warm-toned chest against my thighs. His large hands were now cupping my butt as he discards my pajama shorts. I heard myself moan feeling the stroke of his tongue over my bud. "Tien." My tone was husky and filled with sleep but it didn't stop the anxious feeling from surfacing. What was he up to?

I didn't feel him anywhere on my body for a moment till his tongue plunged into my already wet core. That made me open my eyes to the semi-dark room. He didn't stop. I couldn't say a word. His wicked tongue was massaging the walls of my womanhood while his teeth caused havoc on my bud. My thighs were held down by his hands as he went deeper. I couldn't keep quiet any longer. My gasps and moans were heard throughout the room, my hands on his head pushing him for more. Looking at him between my legs was highly erotic, I noticed he was already naked, I needed to touch him all over but my mind was going blank to the workings of his tongue and lips.

Sweet Torture.

I gasped in shock from the slightly painful bite to my bud then the gentle suckle he placed going harder by the moment. I then welcomed two of Sebastien's fingers thrusting deep into my core, in and out he went his tongue following beautifully.

My hands were now on my breasts tweaking my nipples giving into the sensations he made with his mouth. With every twist, he stroked me deeper, our movements in synced; my hips jerked towards his mouth accommodating him greatly. I begged for more and he dutifully gave in, groaning in ecstasy with me. His name was on my lips over and over as my hips bucked wildly to his ministrations. His fingers went deeper as his lips settled on my bud.

In.

Out.

The squelching sound of my juices on his fingers sent me over the edge and I wanted to feel him in me. "I need you." I cried out. I felt his eyes on me, looking between my legs his lust-filled grey eyes were now focused on me. He went faster biting down on bud, the pressure was building. The deeper he plunged, I tried to sit up but he held onto my thighs and rolled us over. That position was wilder. I was riding his face and he didn't mind. Going at my own pace he tongue fucked me ruthlessly. With his tight grip on my thighs, I knew his fingers were going to leave a mark but I didn't care. Looking over my shoulder, his cock was ready and beautifully corded just for me but I couldn't move. A shudder ran through my body feeling the sharp slap against my clit. "Fuck."

I couldn't hold myself up any longer feeling my walls tighten around his tongue.

In one quick move, I was thrown onto the bed as he climbed up my body and thrust into me sharply. "So fucking good." he groaned into my ear before holding onto my waist tightly and beginning to fuck me relentlessly. I loved it.

I was begging him to go faster, my breasts bouncing wildly, his thick cock being gripped by my pussy was sending both of us to oblivion. My name on his lips and the slapping of our sweaty skin blended with our moans were simply beautiful. "Becca."

I was close and so was he.

Wrapping my legs around his waist and one last thrust sent both of us over the edge. Exhausted, Sebastien rested his body on mine placing light kisses on my lips and neck telling me every sweet word in the dictionary. Each word was filled with love and honesty. Holding him in my arms I knew I never want to let him go. I don't think I can ever do that.

Tien: I'll be by in ten.