9.

Sebastien & Becca

"Nervous?" she asked pouring him more wine. "That obvious?" he asked sending a smile her way. Becca watched him closely as he took a sip of wine then returned his attention to his meal. He hasn't eaten much and they have been sitting at the table for ten minutes. She took away the wine and turned his face towards her. "You have been prepped for this. All your life. You told me so earlier. I know if things get crazy your father will be there to guide you. Annalisa looks like the most efficient assistant ever. You have lots of people in your corner." she said softly caressing his jaw.

"And you." he returned holding her hand against his cheek. It was mind-boggling how open he became with Becca. The day flew by with them trading stories and trying to keep the sexual steam between them down. She was now a fixture in his life.

"Me?"

"I meant it earlier when I said you're mine. Maybe I'm going too fast but I need you by my side."

Becca went silent. She didn't have any time to think of what he said afterward earlier. Having his large hands caressing her body, listening to the sweet praises he gave to her, and feeling his full lips against hers was extremely distracting. Whatever they spoke about came from the heart. No lies. They spoke of their families and what they want to do in the future. He didn't look down at her when she confessed she didn't have a career path, he helped her figure out what she was good at and encouraged her to go after it. On the topic of family, he was excited to meet her older sister and younger brother even her mother. She wasn't too keen on that meeting.

Looking into his eyes she saw how vulnerable he was, with one simple kiss on his lips he became alive, framing her face with his hands. "Let's keep it between us. I don't want to be dubbed as a gold digger," she commented.

"Then whoever does so, will lose their job." he returned huskily kissing her once more. Becca groaned in delight feeling her body shudder equally when he caressed the back of her neck. He currently had her bottom lip between his lips, tugging at it sensually. She loved the way he touched her always waiting for her approval. "I better eat my dinner," he said sighing against her lips. Opening her eyes, she returned his bright smile that reached his eyes. Becca's heart filled with joy knowing she was the reason for his happiness, she knew he was her happiness.

Slowly they resumed eating side by side, joking with each other. It was all so surreal. They both couldn't believe that they made each other happy so quickly.

After dinner, Sebastien watched as she chose a movie for them to watch. He wanted to give her the world as a thank you for being there. She saw through his facade and wasn't afraid to voice her opinions. He told her what happened with his fiance and best friend, she had a few choice words for them both and asked questions where at one time he didn't want answers to. It had him thinking a lot but now all he wanted to do was to watch a movie with his girl.

His girl.

Throwing caution to the wind with Becca was the greatest choice ever. They both had a long way to go but Sebastien knew they won't give up on each other. "I think you will like this movie. It's one of my favorites. I hope you like it." Becca called out from the entertainment system.

"We'll see."

She ran back to the sofa into his awaiting arms, Rhameses lazily raised his head from Isis' back to give her a reprimand for being too loud for his ears. Sebastien chuckled as Becca stuck her tongue out at him, "Mature." he teased getting more comfortable with her. The familiar narrative voice of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory reached his ears, "Nice choice" he murmured against her hair.

"You watched this before?" she asked with her eyes already fixed on the screen. "My father always loved the original. When they did this remake he made this his new favorite. We both watched it on nights when our days went bad. It put things in perspective for us and kept us grounded." he explained.