12.

Becca

Even in my dreams, I can feel his soft lips on my skin, cooling the heat he made by his simple touch. I heard myself moan as he pinched my now wet clit. His fingers outlined my core rewarding him with another moan. His lips covered my nipples and it felt too real to be a dream, also what was too real was his hardening cock at my entrance. "Wake up sweetheart." his husky voice filled my head. "Mmmmm...."

"Yes. Wake up, baby. Open those blue eyes I love to see." he murmured in my ear. He continued to torture me with his fingers and lips. My body reacted to them both beautifully; his fingers were now in me I thrashed my head from side to side rocking my hips to his motion. It was then I felt the warm sunlight tickling my eyelids. I opened my eyes to a crack still moaning, my hands blindly found his bare muscled back. "That's it." I heard him say covering my puckered nipples once more, I felt his teeth graze against them, my hands clutched onto him tighter.

This definitely wasn't a dream.

He made a deep plunge of his fingers had my back arching off the bed holding onto him, instinctively I bite into his shoulder getting a chuckle out of him. "Good morning sweetheart."

Eyes wide open in sheer ecstasy I allowed myself to lie back on the bed to take in the sight above me. There he was, stark naked with the sheet covering our bottom halves, his arms were now on either side of my head, his dark grey eyes were on me and only me. I felt bare to him, not only physically but emotionally also. Slowly he came closer to my lips, placing his against mine savoring the feel of mine. I fought to take control but he overpowered me by biting my lips making me succumb to the overwhelming pleasure he sent through my body. His cock twitched against my entrance, I needed to feel him in me. I was frustrated that he wasn't giving me what I need. "Please. Please 'Tien." I begged, thrusting my hips towards him. He chuckled against my lips, his tongue begging for access, I gave in thinking maybe he will do the same down there. Hands in his hair, tugging at his curls I felt powerful when he cursed out my name. Using his knees he widens my legs, positioning himself. Reluctantly he paused our kiss, I moaned in pure admiration, running my fingers down his toned abs as he held my legs apart. "My Becca." I heard him mutter out loud.

My eyes were on his throbbing cock, twitching and glistening with his pre-cum, the way he said my name garnered my attention. His eyes were glazed over with lust but what pleased me the most was the possessive look in them. I was his and I was proud. With our gazes locked he plunged into me roughly, he filled me beautifully, I felt him shudder against me his eyes closed in perfect ecstasy as he began to move. Each thick thrust into my wet core sent electrifying shocks through my body, I had to tighten my grip on the sheets as he went faster. Not once did he move his gaze from me even when my ample breasts were bouncing wildly with each powerful thrust from him. I can feel the pulsing veins of his cock rubbing delectably against my walls.

"More. More." I begged loudly. He didn't say a word, placing my legs on his shoulder while he placed a thumb on my swollen clit, he went harder and wilder. The peaking sunlight coming through the blinds made our bodies look golden along with the glistening sweat rolling down our bodies.

I needed to touch him. I had to. I must. Frantically I reached for his hands after feeling the telling pressure of orgasm. His muscles flexed tightly as he gripped my hands, he pushed against my legs going faster. I was close and so was he. Sebastien bit his lips then moved to my ankles. That one bite on the most sensitive spot did it for me. Shouting his name in full-blown pleasure on top of a mind-numbing orgasm made me see stars, it wasn't till after a few more rough strokes did he spilled in me. My name was on every ragged breath of his while he slowly took down my shaky legs. "My Becca. Only mine," he said softly placing kisses on my lips and body.