Chapter 2

Alexander POV:

Alexander POV:

Today I have to go to another pack that is two hours away. At least the boys are coming with me, considering they had no other option. They are my closest friends but also my beta, third, and top warrior.

Josh, my beta, has been with me since we were in diapers like my mother says. Rodney, my third, is an asshole to put it in friendly terms, but he has been there just like Josh. I still consider him one of my best friends, even though he likes to fight with me like a teenage girl. Caleb, my best warrior, he is the more mature one from the three. I say it's because he has a mate and is expecting his first kid. We are all 22, but Caleb is the only one who has his mate. Hopefully, I'll find my mate soon.

"Well, we are here, " Josh tells me.

"Okay, remember we are at another pack, not ours. So, behave and before you ask. Yeah, I'm talking about you, two idiots." I say, looking at Josh and Rodney.

"What we always behave," they say in unison. I might be the alpha, but when they do that, it creeps me out.

Caleb, who we thought was asleep all the sudden, speaks, "yea, the day you two behave is the day I run around the pack naked singing the Barbie song."

We all look at him with our mouths wide open. He stretches and gets out the car as if what he just said was nothing.

"Okay then," I say and get out the car following him. We reach Alpha Cane, the alpha of this pack, minutes later Josh and Rodney joined us one on either side of me.

"Welcome Alpha Alexander," Alpha Cane says while extending his hand out to us. I shake it and introduce the guys to them. He is a couple of years older than us and is very well respected, just like his father was.

"Well, if you will follow me. The pack is waiting at the clearing for us." He says. I nod my head because my wolf is going crazy and keeps howling.

"What's wrong?" I ask Striker, my wolf. He response just when an addictive smell hits my nose. So, I don't hear what he says. We arrive at the clearing, and all their pack is there, which is only like 120 or so. Alpha Cane leads us onto a stage and starts talking.

"You need to calm down!" I tell Striker.

"No, something good is going to happen. So, I will NOT calm down!" He yells at me. We argue, and I don't even realize that Alpha Cane had introduced me. That is until Josh elbows me, the good thing is no one noticed.

I walk to the center of the stage. While telling Striker that I'll deal with him later, which he growls at. I introduce myself and the boys while keeping a straight face showing no emotion. Something I had learned that every alpha needs to have. If they only knew the internal fight, I was having with Striker. He was pacing around and howling.

I ignored him and continued saying, " So I hope to meet so..." I turn to look a little to the side and stop mid-sentence. I made eye contact with two hypnotizing green eyes. I'm frozen in place without being able to speak. Then Striker says one word that I have waited years to hear "MATE" I look at the beauty that is my mate. She has long brown hair and her green/grey eyes. She was wearing a loose dress that looked nice on her.

I looked her straight in the eyes and said "MATE" loud enough that everyone heard me.

They all started to look around, but the girl that was next to her was the first to figure it out. She grabbed her hand, and I looked at the girl she looked like my mate. They must be family, probably sisters. Everyone was now looking at my mate. I made my way off the stage and towards her. I felt the boys behind me following to see who their Luna was. Everyone parted so I could reach her and then I was in front of the most beautiful girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you enjoyed

Edited 04/24/20