Chapter 28

Elenor's PoV:

"Enough," I say to everyone, " Your leader is gone; his heir is also dead. You have nothing more to fight for; all you will gain is your death. Surrender now."

As we all knew would happen, some surrendered. While others chose to keep fighting until their death. By the end, only a couple dozen people from their pack were alive; most were mothers and their pups.

As for Daniel, he was tied with metal shackles. We are still not done with him. We are now in a clearing with him in the middle. The pack has headed back and are cleaning the mess.

"You guys are cute. Don't forget you have built your lives up with lies. Your poor mates, when they find out who you truly are, will hate you. Tell me, are you going to keep lying," Daniel says.

"Don't forget, we don't care what you think. You think our mates will hate us for what we have done, but they won't," Jem tells him.

"Really not even when you tell them of the time you lost control of your element," Daniel says.

"SHUT UP," Jem screams at him. He just laughs.

"Why Jem, you don't want Josh to know the number of people you killed. How many families, women, and children you killed," he says with a smile on his face.

Jem loses it and causes the air around us to pick up. If she doesn't stop, she will create a fire. She is making the air super warm.

"Jem Stop NOW," I order her using my elements.

"Wow, Jem, always doing what little Elenor tells you to do. Isn't that right, Elenor. You, my dear, are the one that is hiding the most secrets even some from Jem. Shall I enlighten everybody for you. What shall I start with," he says.

"I don't know; maybe I should do it myself. You now considering they are my secrets. But if you want to go ahead. I. Don't. Care." I tell him with a straight face. He looks confused as to why I would allow him to tell everyone all my secrets. He is trying to figure out what I'm up to.

"Now, why would you want that aren't you scared to lose your mate?" He asks, confused.

"No, but you should be afraid because we have nothing to lose any more. You took away everything from us now, and I will give you what you have always wanted POWER," I say and let my elements have full control. All I could think about was Alex and how I will miss him.

Jem PoV:

I knew what was happening the minute her eyes changed colors. So, I built a forcefield around everyone.

"Elenor don't do this," I hear Magnus scream. Everyone is confused in till Marcela tells them what is going on.

"She is forcing her power on him. It's the only way of killing him, but it will also kill her," she tells them.

Everyone starts trying to get past my forcefield, but I just double it. The girls are using their elements while Magnus and Marcela use their powers. I turn around to have a final look at my best friend and little sister.

"I love you all," Is the last thing I hear from her through our mind link. Then all I feel is pain from her dying and losing my connection to her. I put the forcefield down and let everyone run to us. I see the pain, sorrow, and hate they are giving me. Hate for not allowing them to stop her; we knew this would happen. We know they would hate me after it was done. I just never imagined how much it would hurt to see the hate coming from my mate for what I have just done.

I see Alex holding Elenor's dead body. I get up and start walking away from them and back to the house. To finish what we started years ago. Once I get to the house, Rob is there waiting. As we had planned with all the suitcases.

"Is it done," is all he asks me.

I don't have the strength to answer, so I just nod at him; he leaves after I answer him. Elenor never told me why he would need the suitcase. She never told me the rest of the plan, but I know it has something to do with Rob.

"Keep them safe. I will explain later," I hear Aya tell me.

"How?" I ask Ivory

"It's something she had set up for us to get once they were gone. I think I'm not completely sure," she tells me.

Then I hear everyone walk into the house. They all look ready to kill me. I don't blame them; I would too.

"Why?" Alex asks me, looking pissed.

"She made me promise that no matter what, I was not allowed to let you guys stop her. This was her plan from the beginning. It had always been the plan," I tell them with tears still falling from my eyes.

"The only reason you are still alive is that she loved you like a sister. Also, because you're my female beta and the pack will need you now that their Luna is dead," Alex says before storming to his room.

Five days later

Everyone has started to talk normally to me, but I still get some of their angry looks at times. Elenor's funeral was the day after she died. Alex and the boys have been trying to keep the pack from crumbling to the ground without their Luna. I have been helping with the pack; it's the least I could do for Elenor.

I haven't heard from Rob, or the company since he left all I know is that it is still up and running. I have tried to get in contact with him, but I was never able to do so. I got a letter signed by Elenor telling me not to worry about the company she had handled things ahead of time. I would still get the money from the company and have access to everything. Just not to worry about anything. I didn't tell anybody about the letter.

We have to move on with our lives.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 05/03/20