Chapter 26

Elenor's PoV:

"Your joking right," the twins said at the same time looking at me like I'm crazy.

"No we are not," Jem answers them.

"This was always going to happen. We didn't want to tell you guys because we knew you would tell Alex. Then he would try to stop and protect me. The only problem is there is no stopping this one of us must die, and I will make sure it's none of you," I tell them as I go change into fighting gear that Magnus and Marcela got all of us.

As I finished getting ready, Alex mindlinked me that the warriors are ready and are waiting for us in front of the packhouse. So, the girls and I head to the packhouse to meet up with everyone. When we got their Mike, and his team were already there preparing their weapons.

"Hey, the backup is ready does Jem know yet of your stupid suicidal plan," Mike asks me when no one is close to hear.

"No, and she can't know until it's time," I tell him and walk away to go find Alex.

When I found him, he was with all our friends and his family. I walk up to them, and Jem already knows what I'm getting ready to do.

"Hey, can we talk please," I tell him. He just nods and walks us away from everyone and far away were no one can hear us.

"What's wrong," He says, "You know, besides everything that is happening."

"There are things that Jem and I haven't completely been honest about to you guys. Tonight is the night all our truths will come out, and I wanted to say sorry ahead of time once you find out some of the things you will probably hate me. I also wanted to say bye to you in case something happens to one of us," I finish telling him with tears in my eyes.

" First of all, I could never hate you because you're my mate and the one love that I will cherish till I die. Second, nothing is going to happen to either of us. We have more people than them; they will be outnumbered. So, don't start saying goodbye," He tells me as he pulls me to his chest.

"Don't underestimate them, Alex. They are stronger than what we assumed but you're right; we will see each other again when this is over. I love you so much. Now come on, let's join the others," I tell him.

"Okay, come on," He says as we start walking to the group.

We get up on the stage with everyone else to address the pack together. Everyone gives us their attention once we are in front of them.

"Tonight, we don't only fight to protect our pack but to protect your Luna, Jem, Jane, and Ashley. We fight back for all the pain this rouge pack has caused to everyone they have harmed. You all know what to do; let us head out," Alex says, and everyone cheers.

We all shift and head to the border with Alex and the guys in the front, us girls behind them, and then the pack was behind us. Mike's team were hidden in the tress so they could aim their weapons better and not at anyone in our pack. Once we get there, only the girls and I shift back to human form. Thanks to Magnus, the fighting gear does not rip when we shift. I jump to get in front of the boys, and so does Jem while the others just stay back confused. I guess their wolfs told them not to do anything because the girls didn't do what we did. Alex and Josh growl and try to get in front of us, but we use our elements to keep them behind us.

"Don't we need to do this," I tell them.

"You ready," Jem asks me.

"More than anything in my life," I tell her and give half control to my element as she does the same.

"NOW," I say, and she uses her air element while I use my main element earth.

Everyone is confused as to what we are doing, but we know that it needs to be done. As we finished our job, we heard them getting closer to us.

" Hello, my darlings," is the first thing he says to us when he comes into view.

"It's been a while since we have seen each other Jem still letting little Elenor take the hits for you or have you finally grown up," He says, trying to get her mad, but it's not working.

"If you want to get us mad, you are going to have to do better than that," Jem tells him.

"Oh, you mean like reminding you that all the people you two have ever loved have all been killed. By my hands and so will your mates," He says with a smirk on his face," or do you mean your little secrets you don't want your idiot little mates to find out about."

Jem tenses up when he says both those things, and I try to keep it together. As much as Jem try to hide it, he noticed.

"Oh, did I hit a nerve sweetheart," he says.

In the meantime, the guys and pack are behind us, growling at him.

"It's cute you are trying to distract me, but to have fun, I'm going to go with your little plan you have devised behind your mates back. Next time don't trust my son; he gave all you up in a second," He says as Jake comes into view. This causes the guys to growl again.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 05/03/20