Chapter 3

Elenor's PoV:

So now here we are, Alpha Alexander, standing right in front of me with three other guys. No one dares to make a sound; they are all just watching to see what happens. My Alpha was the one that broke the silence. "Well, because of the events that have taken place, we shall head back to the house and serve the food shall we, " Alpha Cane says.

Everyone starts to leave, and Alpha Cane says, "We should head to my office. It will give more privacy to talk freely."

We all agreed that it was for the best, so we all walked back to the packhouse. Alpha Alexander kept trying to get close to me, but I kept pushing away from him. While still holding on to Jem, she was trying to let go of my hand so that Alpha Alexander could get close to me.

She stopped after I looked at her and mind linked her, "don't please, you know I have to get away from him. It's what's best for all of us."

"Don't we are free now he will learn to accept your differences. I won't let go though I'm right here beside you always," she tells me. I nod and head into the packhouse, followed by the four guys, one of which is my mate.

We get into the office, and my Alpha says he will give us privacy while he goes talk to the pack. Alpha Alexander looks at me and asks, " What's your name, beautiful?"

"My name is Elenor Bart," I responded while squeezing Jem's hand. He noticed and walked forward, which caused me to step back. The boys that were standing behind him start talking.

"Well, I'm Josh, this idiot's beta and best friend." The guy on his right says.

Then the one on his left introduces himself, " And I'm Rodney his third in command, and I'm his best friend." He says the last part giving Josh a death glare.

"Sure, you are," Josh says back. Then something that I was not expecting happened.

"MATE," Josh said, looking directly at Jem. I turned to look at her and saw she was frozen on the spot, not saying anything. So being the amazing friend I am, I shook her hand, and she looked towards me with a look that I love to see on her smart ass. She was lost. So, I did what I always do when she gives me that look. I broke down, crying from laughter. When I calmed down, I saw Josh walking towards Jem, but I was too late, and he had her in his arms by the time I reached out for her.

"And what would your name be?" Josh asked her. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out, she did this twice in till she looked at me with pleading eyes. So, I spoke up and said

"Her name is Jem. She is my best friend, and the reason she isn't talking is that when situations like this happen in which she is shocked, she tends to freeze. It's weird trust me; it also happens when she gets to excited," I explained to them.

"Well then has everyone introduced themselves," Alpha Alexander said, but I interrupted him.

" Yeah, but who the creepy muscle man behind you?" I asked, confused because he is the only one that hadn't said anything.

"Oh, sorry I'm Caleb, his best warrior, and I'm all of this idiot's babysitter," he says very confident but adds a smirk to his last statement. I chuckle, but this causes Alpha Alexander to growl. So, I put all my attention back on him.

"Now everyone has introduced themselves so as you were saying Alpha," I say to him.

He looks at me sternly and says, " It's Alex to you, sweetheart. You don't have to call me Alpha we are mates. And as I was saying, I'm thrilled to have found you and also my packs beta female. But we should head out and announce the great news to your pack and ex-alpha."

"Okay, but first let me get Jem out her trance," I state while smiling at him. I walk up to her, who is still in her mate's arms. I give Josh a mischievous smile to which he gives me a raised eyebrow. I turn Jem to look at me and will do what I usually do in these cases. I slap her right across the face.

"WHAT THE FUCKING HELL BITCH?!?!" She screams while glaring at me and holding her red cheek.

"Sorry it was either that, or I pour a bucket of water on you. Now come on, we have to go back outside to the cookout and help the rest of the omegas serve the food," I tell her amused at what I just did.

All we hear are gasps coming from the guys. We look at them, and Jem responds with, " yea we are omegas of this pack why is there a problem with that?" They look at each other and say "NO" in unison.

" You don't have to help serve. Since you are our mates," Alex says, pointing to himself and Josh," means you are no longer part of this pack and are no longer omegas but rather Luna and beta female."

"Oh," we say.

Next thing I know, we are being dragged out the office by our mates till we are at the back yard that looks amazing but took forever to make look this beautiful I should know I helped set everything up.

"Let go find Alpha Cane so we can tell him everything, " Alex says

"Let go find Alpha Cane so we can tell him everything, " Alex says. So, we did so and explained everything to him. The rest of the night we spent with the guys meeting some people of the pack.

"Well, you must be tired; we should get you, gentlemen, some rest." The Luna said.

"Of course," Alex said. Then looked at me," where is your room" he asks.

" Jem and I have our own house," I state. Then Jem had to open her mouth " yea you guys can stay there if you like; we have guest rooms you can stay in." She says while giving them her big ass smile and giving me a smirk.

"That would be wonderful, baby," Josh replays to her offer.

So here we are in the car with the guys following in their car behind us. "I hate you so much right now, " I tell Jem in the car.

"Oh shut up will you it will be fine what's the worst that can happen?" She says.

Like really, what is the worst that can happen. I could kill this girl sometimes, but rule number one of being best friends never no matter what kill your best friend. They are the ones that put up with all your shit. That still doesn't stop me from visualizing her getting run over by a car or bus. Which by the way I'm driving, but I would never actually do that in real life.

"Whatever hoe, " I say, but that causes her to laugh. We will see who is launching by tomorrow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked it

Edited 04/24/20