Chapter 6

Elenor's POV:

The boys were in the living room watching tv while Jem and I were in my office working through the problem and seeing what we can do. This might sound boring to some people, but for me, it's a way to honor my pack. I do all this for them to make sure that the company my pack had worked to gain over the years kept running the way they would want it to be.

" So what do you want to do because it's obvious he was stealing from the company," Jem says taking me out of my zoned out state.

" We will handle it when we are at the office but have Rob contact the police. The only thing is making sure no one knows what is happening. I also don't want him arrested till I have had a chance to talk to him," I tell her.

We were walking down the stairs when we heard the doorbell ring. I just looked at Jem curious at who it could be; no one comes to our house. I opened the door and saw Alpha Cane. I bow my head even though he has told me not to do that.

" Alpha, how can I help you," I ask him.

" I just had free time and came to see how our guests were doing," he tells me while I let him into the house.

" Well, they are actually in the living room watching tv come on I will take you to them." I start walking to the living room; the guys don't seem to notice us enter. They are to engrossed in the game.

"Well, I see everything is okay. How are you enjoying your stay alpha Alexander," alpha Cane asked while going to sit on the couch. I was about to sit down when Jem came in with a look that said it involved business stuff.

"What is it?" I ask her, which causes everyone in the room to look at us.

" Mrs. Russo said if you could go to the restaurant. She says that she has something important that she needs to tell you," Jem tells me.

" Okay tell her we will be there in 20 minutes," I tell her wondering if something happened, I don't usually check up on the restaurant. I trust her to run it on her own, but she knows that when there is important stuff to take care of to call me.

" Oh, you guys going to the restaurant we should all go. I'm sure Alpha Alexander would love the food there. Don't you think so, Elenor." I look to see Alpha Cane looking at me with pleading eyes, let's say he is the number 1 fan of the restaurant.

"Yeah sure, but you guys well have to go in a separate car because afterward, Jem and I have to head to the office. And I'm sure you guys will want to talk about pack stuff," I tell them. When I look at them, I see Josh with his car keys in hand and all of them looking at me like saying 'what you waiting for.' I told them to wait in their car while I went to get my purse and told Jem of the latest ordeal.

The restaurant was beautiful, and it looks better than when I bought it

The restaurant was beautiful, and it looks better than when I bought it. Suck that everyone that said it was a bad investment. Anyways I love it here; it's calm and has fantastic people that work in it. We walk in, and a new girl greets us. The only reason I know she is because of what she asks us.

"Hello. Welcome to The Hideout, how many of you will it be for today?" She asks if she had worked here a little longer, she would know who Jem and I are.

"Yes, can you just get Mrs. Russo let her know that Elenor is here please," I tell her nicely, but she stands there looking at me with an angered face.

"Well, I'm sorry, but she isn't here, so if that's all. Can you please move so the clients behind you can get in." She says in a rude manner, which confuses me as to why. Did I say something wrong?

It's not till Jem starts to talk that I realized what is going on "Look her little girl be disrespectful li.." She didn't get to finish because the girl interrupted her.

"Sorry, but we are a family restaurant I'm going to have to ask you to leave and not return. If you don't leave, the police will be called." She tells Jem getting close to her face.

While she was talking or arguing, I guess with Jem. I saw another worker he was about to walk up to us and stop the girl from talking, but I made a hand jester not to do anything.

" You know what the only person that will be leaving is you because you're fired. See you don't know who I am, but I'm the person that owns this place. So I'm going to ask you to get your stuff and leave my restaurant. Brandon get me one of the waitresses to come do her job, please," I tell her and the other employee behind her.

In the corner of my eye, I see Mrs. Russo walking towards us. "Caroline, you heard her get your stuff and leave." She tells the brat before she opens her mouth. I have a lot of control, which is a good thing because all that Aya is saying is, "kill her no let me kill her."

We told everyone that we were sorry for the disturbance and walked to the private section. It was an extra thing that I had added. We usually use it for when we have important lunch meetings, so we always have somewhere to have them.

"Sorry about that, hun. The good thing is you fired her. I have wanted to do that. She is a good girl, but she suffers from random anger outbursts." Mrs. Russo tells me.

"It's okay, don't worry, but what is the important matter that you needed me for," I ask her getting straight to business.

" like always," Aya says. I choose to ignore her.

"Yes, well, you see, honey...I can't keep running the restaurant." She says while having the saddest look on her face. " Since my husband and I could never have any children, there is no one to leave the restaurant in the care of. Yes, I know you own the restaurant, but you are busy with the company, and I don't want the restaurants to become extra baggage for you and" she rants.

"Mrs. Russo, I understand, and We can always find someone to run the restaurant for me just the way you have," I tell her trying to reassure her everything was going to be okay.

"Yes, honey, I know that, but I just don't know who can be trusted with all this," she tells me.

That is true; we need someone who can be trusted with everything and won't burn the business to the ground. I look at Jem, and she seems confused about who we can put in charge of the restaurant. Then I look at the boys, and they look confused about what is going one, which causes me to smile when I look at Alpha Cane though an idea pops into mind.

"Alpha Cane, do you think the Luna would want to take over the restaurant? She always loved it here plus she has worked her before," I ask him.

Before he can answer, Mrs. Russo says, " Yes, that would be great; the Luna is amazing, and she loves the restaurant as much as I do, and I trust her with it."

I heard the boys gasp like something was wrong. Then I realized what it was Mrs. Russo is human. They don't know that she knows about werewolves.

"Oh, don't worry, she knows about us. She knows more about us than we do," I say to them.

They all relax, and we continue with the meeting. When we are done, it is decided that the Luna will be asked to take over the restaurant. We say our goodbyes and get up to leave.

In till Alpha Cane says, " We will stay here and have lunch and our meeting. Elenor, do you mind if we use this room for it. It provides more privacy."

I just nod at him and go to walk out, but Alexander comes up to me and drags me to a corner.

" Hey, I know you have to leave, but I wanted to ask you if later we could have a private conversation about everything." He asks me again, I just nod.

" Okay, be careful, beautiful, see you back at the house," he says and kisses me on the cheek. I just mumble an okay and walk away, trying to hide my blushing cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 04/24/20