Chapter 11

Jem's PoV:

I wake up with someone shaking me. I open my eyes and realize that I'm in wolf form. I look up and see my mate and Alex standing in front of me.

" It's 5; remember you told is to wake you up," Josh tells me as he pets my head. Part of me hates it because I feel like a dog.

" You are a type of dog. Just bigger. Better. Cuter. And better. Wait, I said better twice, but it's true." Ivory tells me. I just roll my eyes at her comment; the boys look at me with a questionable face when I do that.

I jump off the bed and walk up to Josh and start pulling at his shirt with my teeth. It takes him a while to realize that I need it, or else I would be naked as can be in front of both of them. He gives me his shirt, and I wait for them to turn around so I can shift. When they never do, I growl at them.

"Oh," they both say in unison, boys such idiots. I shift and put the shirt on fast before anyone can see anything. "Okay. So what is it you need to do that had to be done at 5 in the morning." Alex asks me, looking very tired, might I add.

"I need to do a ritual to help wake up, Elie. So I need to do it during sunrise," I tell them, hoping that this will work. I have never done this, but I was taught how to do it.

Then the door opens and in walk in the other three. Caleb had a very protective arm around his mate's waist while Rodney looked like he was going to pass out. I guess all of them are tired. I ignore them and walk over to Elie's side that no one was at.

"I hope this works, and if it doesn't, I'm killing someone. So what I'm trying to say is you dumbass better wake up." I tell her getting everyone's attention.

"Don't worry; we got this." Ivory tells me. I nod and take a deep breath. Please let this work. Please.

I step back and tell everyone to do the same. Then I get myself ready because this needs a lot of concentration. I look out the window and see that sunrise is about to start, so I let my wolf and element come out. Breath. Just breath. Okay, let's do this.

"Earth Below, sky above.
Fill the dark of night with love.
The Morning Sun will take my pain.
And I will wake renewed again.
The time has come
Renewed by sun
To count my blessings one by one."

I chant over and over again to the point where I am no longer in control, but my element and wolf are in control of me. I close my eyes and let everything go.

Elenor's PoV:

"What's going on Aya," I ask my wolf, confused. The last thing I remember is activating Ashley's element.

"Jem is waking us up. She is performing the healing ritual. So I suggest you start fighting this flipping darkness so we can see our mate and our friends again." She practically screams at me.

Even though I'm tired and feel weak, I fight the darkness until I am finally able to open my eyes. I see all of them around me, but to my right side, I see Jem and right when I see her, I know she let her element take full control. I need to help her, or else she will drain herself. I get up from the bed and walk up to her. I let my elements out and help her retake control.

"Hey. How are you doing? Oh, and also WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING JEM!" I tell her, well, scream at her. She knows better than this.

"Your welcome. Bitch. I just saved you, and yes, I know I lost control so calm your tits. At least you woke up and helped me get control," she tells me. I just roll my eyes at her.

I'm about to answer Jem but get pull into a hug. By the shocks I get all over my body I know its Alex. So I do the only logical thing... I push him away and walk back to bed. Don't worry, I pulled him to the bed with me and hugged him.

"So, how's everyone doing?" I ask, trying not to get trampled with questions. I guess no one knows when someone is trying to avoid a topic because they all at one time start throwing questions at Jem and I.

"Okay enough, we will tell you guys but first breakfast because we haven't ate anything since breakfast yesterday. So mama wants food and if you get in my way of food. I WILL set your ass on fire. And I mean literally." I tell them as I was getting up.

As soon as I get up, I realized that I was still a little weak and tried. So I look at Alex with pleading eyes while holding on to the bed to make sure I don't fall. As if knowing what I won't, he gets up and offers to give me a piggyback ride.

"Let's go get my girl some food," he says while kissing my forehead and walking out the room. Where the guys stood scared while the girls just followed us. Well, Jem needed the help of Ashley because she still felt dizzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you Enjoyed

Edited 04/25/20