Chapter 14

Elenor's PoV:

"Uh, today is going to be a long day," I tell Jem, who is helping me make breakfast for the guys.

"Yep, not only do we have the dinner, but we have to start training Ashley to control her element. That is going to be hard; it took me forever to get control over mine," She tells me while setting up the table.

"Yea, I know, but we still haven't asked her if she even wants to start to learn to control it," I tell her, and a couple of minutes later, all of them walk into the kitchen and sit down at the table.

Jem and I start serving them breakfast, and Ashley was mad because we wouldn't let her help. It was then that I noticed that Josh was not here yet. I look at Jem, and she seems to notice it too. All of a sudden, we hear screaming.

"I don't want to, and you're not the boss of me, so leave me alone," We hear a little girl scream, and then we see Mara walk in with tears in her eyes. So, I put the plate I had in my hands down and go to her side, hugging her. Then I see a mad looking Josh walk into the kitchen.

"What's going on? Why are you guys screaming at each other?" Alex asks Josh, seeing as I'm consoling Mara.

"She is just mad because she wants to stay here and not go to the dinner tonight," Josh says stressed, "and I told her no, so she is throwing a tantrum."

"Hey, sweetheart, how about you spend the day with us, and we will show you something cool, and then we go to dinner tonight. Jem, Ashley, and I are going so we can do each other's hair," I tell her, and she looks up at me. I see a big smile on her face, and she nods.

"Okay, come on, let's eat breakfast so we can go outside and play," I tell her while sitting her down on her chair. I look at Josh, and he mouths a thank you to me, and I just nod at him.

"So, Ashley, we wanted to know if you wanted to start your training today," I ask her once we are done with breakfast.

"Uhm sure, but will it require any physical activity that might be bad for the baby." She asks us a little worried about the subject, probably because of what happened last time.

"No, it is more mental work than physical," Jem tells her when she gets back from washing the dishes. "Plus, we can do physical training after the baby is born. Since Werewolf's pregnancy only lasts 3 months and you are already how long," I ask her to know when we can start the hard training.

"I'm a month and a half in two weeks," she tells me but looks at Caleb to make sure she is right. He just nods at her statement.

"Oh, okay, so till then, we do mental training," I tell her getting up, "So go get changed into workout clothes because you are going to be sweaty, trust me."

She nods, but the boys stop us and say they are coming with us to practice, and they leave no option for debate. This should be fun I tell Jem through mind link and go to Mara telling her to wait for us on the back porch.

We head out to the backyard, and we saw Mara sitting on a chair that was there.

"Okay, so Jem will go on the grass with you to teach you, and the rest of us will stay here watching," I tell her. All she does is give me a confused look.

"Why are you not going to teach her? Don't you have all four elements?" Caleb asks me, confused, just like everyone else.

"Yes, but Jem can teach her better than me trust me. It's for the best that she teaches her." I tell them not wanting to tell them the actual truth as to why I'm not teaching her. I don't want to put her and the baby in danger especially when I don't have full control of all my elements. I could lose control at any moment.