Chapter 7

3 days later
Alexander POV:

Today is the day we have to go back home. We have finished business here. The only problem is if the girls will agree to go back with us. The pack is excited to meet their Luna and beta female.

"Come on, it's time to talk with the girls," I tell the guys. Who also seems nervous.

"What if they say no," asks Rodney.

"I don't know we will see what we will have to do, but one thing is for sure I'm not leaving here without my mate, " I tell him, and with that, we walk to Elenor's office.

Elenor's POV:

I'm sitting at my desk in my office, which I am finishing packing when I hear a knock on the door.

"Mate," Aya says. This leads me to believe it's the boys.

"Come in, " I tell them.

"Hey, can we talk it's important, " Alex asks me. "Oh, and can you ask Jem to come in here," He adds.

"Yeah sure," I tell him, confused on to what this is about.

"Jem come to my office please, the guys want to talk to us. I don't know about what, though," I mind-link her.

"Coming," she says, and I hear movement in her office, which she is also packing. Then she comes into my office.

"What's going on? What is it you guys want to talk about" she asks the boys as she comes and stands beside my chair.

"Uhm..... well, you see since you guys are our mates, you kind of have to come back with us to our pack. Since you are the Luna and also the female beta." Alex says, a little nervous and worried. Why?

"He thinks we will say no...mess with him a little," Aya tells me.

"No, that's cruel even for me," I tell her. Which she rolls her eyes at. I look at Jem and see that she is also confused and talking to her wolf. I guess I'm doing all the talking.

"Okay, we know that. Why do you think we are packing all our stuff. We have already talked to the alpha, and he and the Luna are going to take the house as theirs since they are expecting their first child. Plus its less work for them and they don't have to build a new house. So when is it we are leaving to be exact" I tell and ask him.

They all look at me like I have grown two heads. They truly thought we would say no to them. Well, damn, thanks for the fucking faith you have on us.

" If you want, we could always stay here considering that none of you are saying anything and are looking at us with those dumb looks," I told them, trying to sound serious when I'm truly not.

" NO" They all scream at me. This is very amusing to Jem and me because they believe that we won't go back to their pack with them.

" Okay then since that is settled, what do you girls need help with. Just say it, and it will be done." Caleb tells us. seeing as he is the only one that recovered from sock before the others.

" Yea, can you guys take the boxes to the cars that are in the garage and you guys are going to have to have to drive them back to your pack we have four cars, one which is off-limits because it's mine and NO ONE CAN DRIVE IT! NO ONE!" I tell them being 100% serious, and no one touches my baby without paying the consequences. I ones made Jem sleep in the garage for taking my car on a joy ride. Let's just say she learned her lesson on not touching my car without permission, just like I don't touch her car.