Chapter 4

Elenor POV:

"Wait, this is your house, " Josh asks us when we all get out of the car. "Yea, why?" I ask. "I thought you two were omegas because if you are, this house is too big for two omegas to own." He answers me.

"Well, we do so moving on. Are you guys going to come in or sleep outside like dogs." Jem said to which I just snorted.

We waited for the boys in the living room while they got their bags. How we are going to do room arrangements was a mystery to me. We did have four extra bedrooms, but we turned one into an office for me, and the one beside it is Jem's office. I have one because, as the betas daughter, I inherited everything, and Jem is like my assistant. So, we run everything from here, but we also have someone at the company that helps us as well to make sure everyone is doing their job.

"Wow, this house looks good," Rodney tells us, looking around the living room

"Thanks, just a little womanly touch," Jem states. I had to agree we struggle, and by struggle, I mean we couldn't agree on anything.

" Yea or two teenage girls screaming at each other for hours," I accidentally said out loud.

Jem gives me her "I'm about to kill you" look, so I raise my hands in surrender.

"So where will we be sleeping," Caleb Asks.

" Oh, about that, we only have two spear rooms, so you guys are going to have to bunk together in them," I tell them, hoping that they will understand. But no, my mate had to butt in and say the one thing that I was hoping he wouldn't.

" I am sleeping wherever you sleep. I'm not letting you out of my sight," Alex states.

Aya was screaming, "YES, YES, PLEASE YES," unlike me, she was happy and thrilled with this situation. Part of me understands because he is an alpha and is more possessive than other wolfs.

So, I groan and answer "fine, but your sleeping on the couch."

I thought he was going to argue, but he understood and said," fine as long as I'm in the same room, and I can see that you are okay."

The one thing that made this whole thing better is that after that, Josh says to Jem, " Same goes for us. I will be staying in your room."

Jem says, "NO! You can bunk with one of the. My room is my room, so N-O NO!" She more like screamed it and then looked at me with a look that screamed 'HELP".

So, me being the amazing best friend that I am, I tell her, "Oh shut up will you, it will be fine what's the worst that can happen."

Just like she did in the car and her being the stubborn one who never wants to admit she is wrong puts a smile on her face and says, " Fine, your right, what's the worst that can happen. But you are sleeping on the couch just like alpha alexander." To which, they all agree.

So, we showed Caleb and Rodney their rooms and headed off to ours, which were right in front of theirs. I showed Alexander where he would be sleeping and got ready for bed. So here I am waiting for the scream that I am expecting when Jem and Josh go to her room. They weren't yet because she had to handle something in her office, and Josh wouldn't leave her by herself. So here I am waiting to hear my best friend scream. Before you think wrong of me, let me explain. Two beautiful days ago, we finished redecorating Jem's room. The best part she doesn't have a couch in her room anymore, and we don't have inflatable mattresses. Which means Josh either sleeps on the floor or the bed with her. Also, because of her wolf, there is no way she will leave him on the floor. So, I'm enjoying this because karma is the best thing ever.

Then I hear what I have been waiting to hear. "ELIE," Jem screams at the top of her lungs. Alex and the other boys room out of the rooms thinking she is in danger. I took my precious time to go to her room. When I walked in, I saw the funniest thing ever. The boys all lined up, looking at Jem having a panic attack. I did the one thing any reasonable person would do; I broke down laughing.

When I recovered, I asked in the most innocent and clueless way, " what's the matter, bestie?"

She looks at me mad and says, " You knew! Didn't you? Uhh, what are we supposed to do now?"

" Well, he could sleep on the floor, but that would make us bad hosts, so enjoy cuddling. Goodnight, lovebirds." I answered her and walked back to my room with the boys laughing at me as they went to theirs.

" Your terrible," I hear Alexander say. I just looked at him and nodded my head. That is how our night went.

Jem POV:

Why just why. I just had to redo my room. " Your sleeping on the floor, " I tell Josh expecting a fight from him.

" If that's what you want beautiful. As long you're close by, that's all that matters." He says to which I felt a little bit hurt by because he wasn't fighting to sleep closer to me. My wolf, Ivory, is mad at me and keeps telling me to let him sleep on the bed with us. We get ready for bed, and he gets some blankets and pillows.

I turn off the lights and go to close my eyes but hear Josh say, " Goodnight, princess." I have been lying in bed for about half an hour, not being able to sleep.

"It's because our mate is on the floor instead of in bed, holding us in his arms." Ivory practically screams at me.

"Uh fine, but only if he is still awake. If not, he can stay on the floor," I responded to her.

In a whisper, I ask, " Josh, are you awake?"

"Yes, princess, what's the matter." He responds. CRAP.

"Uh, if you want not to say that you have to, you can come sleep in the bed with me. The floor must be very uncomfortable." I tell him not knowing what his response will be. A minute or two passes, and he gets up without saying anything and lays down on the empty side of the bed. He raps me in his arms, and we fall asleep like that. Maybe my wolf was right is my last, though before darkness takes over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

Edited 04/24/20