Chapter 23

Elenor's PoV:

Their faces are priceless, and the girls look like they are ready to burst out laughing. So, let me fill you in; we do remember everything. We just wanted to play a little joke on the guys. It was Ash idea, and the only reason the guys don't know we are lying is that we blocked them out.

"Okay, do you think we have tortured them enough," Jem asks, laughing through our mind link.

I just nod and start laughing, and so do the girls. Everyone looks at us weird and confused as to why we are laughing like crazy people.

"You little bitches," Magnus says as he figures out what just happened.

"What's going on," Josh asks.

"They were faking," Marcela and Evelyn say at the same time. They were both laughing and soon everyone was except the boys.

"I love you," I say to Alex, who looks pissed.

"I can tell," he says as he hugs me.

A While Later....

The girls and I got checked to see if anything was wrong. When we were cleared, we went back to our house. So now here we are all just sitting in the living room.

"So, what exactly happened," Caleb asks us.

"So, as you guys saw, Elenor lost control, and it isn't the first time that has happened. The only problem is that it was the first time that she lost all her control and couldn't gain it back. When we lose all control over our element is when we are at our strongest but deadliest state. An element in human or wolf is strong, but when we are in full element mode, we are beyond strong," Jem tells them.

"Okay, and how come you guys haven't used that to stop the pack of roughs," Evelyn asks us.

"Elie," Jem says.

"We can't-do that because an element at its fullest power is unpredictable, and it's not just a pack of rouges we are facing," I tell them.

"What are you talking about," Alex's dad asks.

"They aren't just any pack of roughs. They are the pack of roughs," Marcela tells them.

They all look confused as to what she just said, and I would be too if I didn't know the truth.

"Everyone has heard how the moon goddess created the first of the werewolf kind, but they have only heard the good side, not the dark side," Magnus tells them.

"Okay, and what is the dark side," Ash asks him.

"The moon goddess didn't create four wolfs she created five, but the fifth was erased from the legend. She did something that could not be forgiven by the moon goddess. She started to experiment with her abilities. She wanted to be faster, stronger, and the most feared out of the five. She started doing dark magic that even true-blooded witches tend to stay away from. The moon goddess was not happy with her actions, so she made her into the one thing no wolf wants. She became the lone wolf. She became the first rough distend to roam the earth without a pack or a family. So, the so-called pack of roughs isn't just any pack of regular roughs; they are her descendants," Magnus tells them.

"What how is that even possible," Jane asks.

"She found a way of making our kind without the Moon Goddess. She created her army and swore to get revenge on brothers and sisters. That's why they want the girls. Their wolfs aren't just any wolfs; they are the first four wolfs the Moon Goddess created," Magnus tells them.

"Why didn't you guys tell us this," Caleb asks us.

"We couldn't. Not till we were sure," Jem tells them.

"Okay, and how are you sure," Rodney asks.

"I have been doing some research on the topic for a while now. It wasn't until I found the chest that I was able to confirm it. The chest didn't just hold the girl's stuff; it also had a couple of books on werewolf history. It also had letters from the Luna of Elenor and Jem's old pack. Her family had a special connection to the moon goddess. That is why here family was in charge of guarding the chest. The books and the letters provided all the answers that we needed," Magnus tells them.

"Most of their wolfs weren't born into this life. They are regular humans that they turned into wolfs. They have a ritual that they do to create new wolfs, by force or they turn willingly. Some are promised better lives and power beyond their imagination," Marcela explains to them.

"So they are just going against the law," Caleb asks.

"They believe that they are the law. To them, the moon goddess I nobody, her law doesn't apply to then. In their minds, they have more power than her," I tell them.

"So not only do we have to face one of the first created wolfs but also a bunch of roughs that were turned. That most likely don't know how to control their wolfs," Josh asks us.

" To put it in simple terms, yes," Jem answers them.

We continued to talk for a couple of hours until we got tired and decided that it was best to get some rest. We said our goodbyes and everyone goes to their houses. We all had our own homes now, so that left only me and Alex alone. I was still so tired that I just went straight to bed. Alex had some Alpha stuff to take care of, so he went to his office telling me he would come to bed as soon as he was done.

~~~~~~~

Hope you enjoyed

05/01/20