06; Hungover Angel

ESME'S   POV

ESME'S POV

SATURDAY 16th SEPTEMBER 2017

        "Good morning ladies," I groaned at the sound of Wren's voice filling my ears. I turned in the bed and felt every muscle and bone in my body aching with pain and when I opened my eyes the splitting headache started. "If you are going to throw up then please go now and do not puke all over me," he laughed.

 I shook my head. "I don't need to throw up," I croaked out and sat up in the bed. 

 "You needed to last night," he giggled and I threaded my eyebrows together in confusion.

 "What do you mean?" I asked while rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

 "You don't remember?"

 "Obviously not," I threw my legs over the side of the bed and stretched out my limbs, Wren handed me some water and painkillers to soothe my aching brain.

 He smirked. "You threw up all over Kyle Pierce," I stopped in the middle of swallowing the pill and widened my eyes. I forced down the pill.

 "I threw up on Kyle?" I gasped and covered the embarrassment on my face with my hands whilst groaning loudly. "Was he mad?"

 "Definitely taken aback," he chuckled. "You also got very drunk, danced on a table in the middle of the room, called yourself a stripper and then kissed me," he held a smug look on his face.

 "I'm just going to crawl into a hole and die," I whined into my hands. I kissed Wren? I embarrassed myself completely.

 "Am I that bad at kissing?" He joked and got off of the seat that was next to my bed. I looked down and saw I was only wearing Wren's boxers and his plain white t-shirt. 

 "Why am I wearing your clothes?" I asked and then looked at Jenna who was wearing my normal kitten pyjamas. She was still out cold.

 He shrugged. "You refused to wear your own clothes, it's the only ones I could get on you without being bitten."

 "You dressed me?" I laid back down in the bed and dug myself under the covers, Jenna stirred in her sleep and rolled over so she was facing away from me. "You didn't see anything did you?" I asked.

 "You mean your Hello Kitty panties? No I didn't see those," he laughed to himself. "You two get up and ready, Spencer and I's football game is today and you're both going."