37; Angel's Play Date

ESME'S POV

ESME'S POV

SUNDAY 29th OCTOBER 2017

        Tom had messaged me asking if Eve was okay as soon as we had gotten back from the park which was sweet and so I agreed to meet up with him that afternoon after Eve has calmed down so we could spend more time together, especially as Eve hadn't shut up about her new friend. "Is Tom your boyfriend?" Eve asked me as she strapped her pink flower shoes on and I shook my head.

 "He's my friend, is Naomi your friend now?" I asked her and she nodded with a smile.

 "Yes!" She cheered, when we had gotten home it was around ten in the morning and so we watched an episode of her cartoons to calm her down and then she asked to talk to Naomi on the landline. I got the number from Tom and so they spoke for a while until they decided to have a sleepover. "She's coming over for a sleepover tonight, did you know that?" She asked me and I laughed with a nod.

 "I know because I'm the one babysitting you," I laughed and she rolled her eyes.

 "I don't need a babysitter, we're just going to watch cartoons and play games," she sighed. "It's embarrassing to have my big sister following me constantly."

 "It's either me or Spencer, choose one," I ruffled her hair before pulling on a coat. 

 "Please don't make me spend time with Spencer! He smells like boys!" She laughed and I giggled at her. 

 "Come on you," I opened the front door and she skipped outside where we found Tom and Naomi waiting at the end of the driveway in his car. Naomi was strapped into the back and so I helped Eve into the car before getting myself into the front. "Where are we off to then taxi driver?" I teased Tom.

 "I prefer to be called Jeeves, if you may Madam," he flashed a cheeky smile at me. "I was thinking we go to the petting zoo and then grab some dinner at that burger place down the road," he suggested and I nodded. They had the best BBQ vegetarian burgers and I hadn't been there in ages.

 "We get to go to the zoo!" Eve screamed and I smiled to Tom.

 "I think you're in her good books," I laughed just as he started up the engine and pulled away from the driveway. 

 "Play my Justin Bieber CD Tommy!" Naomi begged her brother.

 "The radio is just fine Naomi," he laughed back at her.

 "You always sing along to the Biebs!"

 I looked at Tom with a massive smile on my face before clicking on the button that said 'CD' and Justin's voice rang through the car. He glared at me but then started drumming his fingers on the steering wheel. "And I was like, BABY, BABY, BABY, wooaaah," he wailed and I found myself bursting into a fit of giggles.