36; Angel's New Boy

ESME'S POV

ESME'S POV

SUNDAY 29th OCTOBER 2017

        I woke up on Sunday after spending the night with Jenna and left her house rather early in the morning because I was babysitting Eve all day and needed to be home. We had a week off of school because Halloween was on Tuesday and we always had a week off of school around the end of October. 

 After that night Kyle hadn't even attempted to get into contact with me and I didn't really care. That was a lie. I cared, a lot. But I had to forget about him even if it hurt me.

 Jenna also invited me to a party that was happening on Halloween which pretty much the whole of the year was going to, I declined at first because I didn't want to see Kyle at that moment but she said I could show up wearing something sexy and show him what he was missing. We also stayed up late and spoke about Wren. I admitted that I missed him and that I was still hurt but it was for the best that we didn't work ou.

 So, I was sat in the living room with Eve next to me who was content watching her cartoons and I was planning out a text to Wren. Finally, I had come up with a good text to send him and I finally hit the 'send' button.

 Essie: Hey. I really miss you and as much as I hate you for what you did, I don't want to lose you. Besties? x

 I was about to put the phone down when a message pinged up immediately back from Wren.

 Wren: I promise nothing will be awks essie, Ive missed you & need my bestie back :( x

 Esme: good (: are you going to the halloween party on tues? x

Wren: yeh, what are you and jem going dressed as? x

Esme: superheroes, fancy joining? x

Wren: sounds good (: x

 I smiled at the texts and then shut off my phone. Jenna and I decided on superheroes because we thought that was something that could be slightly sexy and slightly conservative so I wouldn't be too uncomfortable. I had chosen wonder woman which was a very short dress costume but it did cover my breasts more than the batwoman costume that Jenna had chosen.

 "Can we go to the park?" Eve begged me and I sighed, it was cold outside but it wasn't raining and Eve hadn't been taken to the park when she was living at my nan's because my nan was too old to be able to stand for a very long time and watch her.