24; Naughty Angel

ESME'S POV

ESME'S POV

FRIDAY 13th OCTOBER 2017

         There was a knock on the bathroom door and I glanced over to where the noise came from and I sighed. "Wren, I'll be right out," I called out and then splashed my face with some water but that was when the bathroom door opened. "Wren I said-" I turned around to see Kyle walking into the bathroom. "What are you doing here?" I asked with a roll of my eyes.

 "We heard someone literally sprinting to the bathroom, I thought maybe you felt sick so I just came to see what was up. What's wrong?" He asked me and stepped forwards. 

 "None of your business Kyle," I snapped. "Why don't you go back to your girlfriend? It seems you both love having your tongues down each others throats. I wouldn't want to be the one to stop that," I laughed bitterly. I didn't know why I was being so strange with him, I hated the way it made me feel to see him kiss Penny but at the same time I was kissing Wren.

 "Are you jealous Angel?" He smirked and stepped towards me so that my back was pressed up against the bathroom wall. He reached out and tucked a strand of hair that had fallen in front of my face behind my ear. "Because if you let me I'd be making out with you down there Angel, but you were with that asshole," he smirked.

 I looked up at his bright green eyes and felt my heart hammering in my chest. "He's not one of those," my voice was quiet and barely a whisper. Kyle smirked and leaned down so that his lips were hovering over mine.

 "How much do you want to kiss me, Angel?" He mumbled to me and placed a hand on my waist. "How much do you want me to make you feel good?" The way he spoke made my cheeks flame red but I found myself nodding and leaning up to connect our lips, he ducked down and placed his lips firmly against mine.

 He moved his lips passionately against mine and I almost squealed against his lips when he lifted me up and I naturally just wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed my bottom onto the counter next to the sink and then deepened the kiss with his tongue in my mouth. The whole time thoughts were swarming in my mind, I knew that I had just let Wren down but I couldn't help but kiss Kyle back. His lips were addictive, absolutely addictive.

 I moved my hands up to his hair and threaded my fingers through the messy blond locks. His hands were starting to go up my shirt when there was a firm knocking on the bathroom door and we pulled away from each other. We were both panting and I could see Kyle's lips were swollen and red so I could only imagine what mine looked like. "Essie? Are you okay? Did I do something wrong?" Wren asked from outside of the door.

 I glanced at Kyle again to see if he was going to announce that he was there but he remained completely silent with his jaw clenched. "I'll be right out," I never took my eyes off of Kyle but I wanted Wren to walk away. "Just go back to my room and I'll meet you there."