34; Angel and The Bad Boy Fight

ESME'S   POV

ESME'S POV

SATURDAY 28th OCTOBER 2017

        I woke up to the sound of an alarm ringing and a feeling of being absolutely freezing. I cuddled closer to Kyle who was basically on top of me to try and warm myself up but instead I just ended up shoving him off of the bed by shuffling too close. I covered my mouth to stop laughing as I heard his body hit the ground which was followed by a loud 'oomph', and then a "what the fuck Essie?"

 "I'm sorry, I was cold," I laughed and he sat up on the floor and rolled his eyes.

 "You were cold so you shoved me off the bed to have the covers for yourself?" He chuckled and climbed back into the bed, covering us both with the blanket and then wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close to him so I would feel warmer - which I did.

 "My dad is going to freak out if he goes into my room and I'm not there," I sighed and Kyle nodded.

 "Well my car is parked at Calvin's because I didn't really plan to get drunk so if we walk there I can give you a lift back," he suggested and stretched out his limbs to wake himself up.

 "How far away is his house?" I asked and shivered because he had removed his arms from me which were giving me warmth. He noticed and happily cuddled me again.

 "Around ten minutes of walking," he replied. "Should we start the journey?" He asked and I regretfully nodded before pushing myself off of the bed and picking up my leggings and hoodie off of the floor. I pulled them both back on and then redid the bun on the top of my head because it honestly looked awful.

 When I turned back around Kyle had gotten back into his clothes and was folding up the blanket back under the bed. I picked up my bag from the floor and then headed for the treehouse door to climb down. It was rather cold which explained why I woke up feeling like an actual ice cube. "What time is it?" I asked Kyle as he climbed down the ladder after I had gotten to the bottom.

 He looked at his phone when he got to the bottom. "It's seven fifteen," he told me and then walked ahead without looking at me. What was his problem? I huffed and followed after him as he marched through the forest and out of the small opening.

 "Hey! Why are you walking off like that?" I yelled to him.

"We shouldn't have spent the night together," he suddenly said and I froze in my spot.

"What?" I asked him.

"Now you're gonna think we're together or some shit and I'm still not ready Esme," I hated when he used my name after using my nickname for such a long time.