30; Angel's New Experiences*

ESME'S POV

MONDAY 23rd OCTOBER 2017

        "Don't be nervous," Kyle whispered to me and then leaned down to press his lips against mine and move them passionately against mine. "We won't do anything that you want to do," he continued until I reached around behind his neck and pulled him down for another kiss. My heart pounded and I felt tingling in my lower abdominal area and so I deepened the kiss by nibbling at his bottom lip until I heard a groan coming from his lips.

 He moved in between my legs and I felt his crotch grinding against mine and caused my stomach to do flips. "Have you got a... you know?" I asked him and he pulled away.

 "You're not ready to have sex yet Esme," he smiled gently. "But there's always other stuff to do first," he winked and then came closer to me.

 I was confused until he placed his lips against mine and I felt his hand reach under the waistband of my flannel shorts and then under my lace panties. "Are you okay with his?" His gaze met mine and I found myself nodding eagerly.

 I gasped when I felt his fingers meet my core and then there was a shock of electricity that shot through my body and caused my hands to clutch onto the bed sheets. I let out a small gasp and I saw Kyle's eyes darken in the way they did when he was angry at someone. His fingers began to move in circles on the spot and he watched in interest as I writhed in pleasure and let out quiet squeaks and moans.

 "How good am I making you feel baby?" His voice was gruff and his dirty words made me cringe slightly. I opened my mouth to try and say something but all that came out was a soft moan and Kyle smirked. "That's what I thought," he continued the movements on my core with his thumb as I felt something intrude my entrance.

 "Woah, what's that?" I gasped out as he moved his fingers slowly and gently inside of me and hit a spot which made my toes curl and my hands grip onto his bicep. "Ky-" I moaned out as I felt something build up in the bottom of my stomach.

 "Let go baby, it's okay," he mumbled to me and watched as my back arched and I let out another moan as something took over my body. My fingers gripped the bed sheets and my vision blurred for a second until I came down from my high and looked up to see a massive smirk on Kyle's face.

 My breathing was heavy and my body recovering from the pleasure I had just received, I reached up and pressed a firm kiss on his lips. My gaze went down to the bulge that was growing in his boxers before I looked back up at him. "Do you want me to... You know?" I nodded to his rather large problem and he shook his head.

 "I think that's enough new experiences for you today," he laughed and then placed another quick peck on my lips.

 "Um well I need to go... You know," I awkwardly looked at the ground.

 "Clean up? Be my guest," I slapped his arm and got up from the bed to go and sort myself in the bathroom before I returned back to the bedroom and climbed back into bed with Kyle to look over at him. 

 "I'm tired," I grumbled.

 "That was probably the orgasm's fault," Kyle chuckled.

 I moved closer to him and rested my head on his chest so that I could drift off to sleep. Kyle ran his fingers through my hair and placed a kiss on the top of my head before I closed my eyes and started to drop off to sleep.